Kate Gosselin: There's No Special Law for Jon

4/12/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin's lawyer is asking a judge to throw out Jon Gosselin's request for primary custody, arguing Jon's legal docs are riddled with mistakes.

Kate Gosselin and Jon Gosselin

For starters -- Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, claims Jon went to the wrong court for child support.  Momjian raises other technical issues and wants the case tossed.

Momjian scoffs at Jon and his lawyer in legal docs, "There is no 'Jon Gosselin' exception to the Pennsylvania [law]."

Momjian tells TMZ the papers filed by Jon are "incoherent and filed by someone who clearly didn't know what he was doing."

pENNAGIRL

Can you say "publicity stunt"!!

lee

He wants custody so as to get out from under monthly support payments. He'd rather she pay him.
Then he'd have an income w/o breaking a sweat.

Kareen

I am so sick hearing about either one of them, but having watched their old show, it was very clear to me who the better caring parent is and that was Jon.
Kate gave commands, Jon did the work.

EVA

looking after your children Kate, and give love for this kids! children hu coming from big family allways need more love , and not SHES this not realy good mother, she looking the many where she can find, I never see from Kate soft real MOTHER LOVE , THIS ONLY MOTHER can giv the children. I no the real MOTHER ,I COMING FROM BIG FAMILY 9 CHILDREN and my PARENTS love the on child number one in my perants mind THE CHILDREN .CHILDREN AND CHILDREN

EZ4U2C

Who Cares!!!
I read TMZ for Celebrity news!! These people are not Celebrities!!!
Guess I will have to get my news somewhere else!

Angelo

I agree, he is probably in this for money. But let's face it: they are both horrible parents. Who puts the life of their family on TV and gets money for it? Family is important. They are both shameful for making a buck on their kids and their terrible marriage.

However, I feel Kate is the catalyst in all this. Any time someone goes down, it comes back to her. She's a greedy Narcissist. Why any people support her is beyond me. She plays the victim too. I hate to break it to you Kate, but you're on TV. When she cried to leave her family alone, I thought, "Uhhh, you're on TV dumb@ass!"

We need to stop paying these people any attention. They are awful people.

Belinda

Jon and this new attorney are better then a fiction comedy. Jon is just so jealous of Kate's success he is making a complete fool out of himself once again.

paul canell

These are the two most important people on the planet.

sherry

To Ginger

How can anybody "decide" that Jon is the better parent based on highly edited little snippets of their lives on TV? Neither of them is a perfect parent, but who of us is? I read a comment on a blog the other day where a Kate hater stated that "Jon always helped after work, he never sat around watching TV". How Jon behaved in front of the camera for one televised hour a week is not an indication of how he conducted himself when the cameras were not rolling.

IMO Jon's behavior since the separation is a very good indication of the type of person Kate had to put up with for many years.

To Ginger

sherry

Jon is a Jerk!This guy is a joke and a plain jerk! He is only suing for custody b/c he is broke with no job and wants Kate to support him, is again about him and no one else...he does not care about his children! He is a two face idiot!

M. Shopper

I hope the court system stops his ridiculous interferences in Kate and the children's lives. He needs to be a man and look for a 9-5 job, since he blew his tv career. Jealousy will blind a person. Jon is "blind" to what is right & wrong in being a MAN & a FATHER.

Ashley

I just wish both would go away and find jobs that aren't on tv. Jon, go dig ditches or something like that. Kate, please stay off t.v. People are laughing at you (especially on dwts) Time to say bye-bye Tuesday night because your dancing skills suk

me not you

Jon Gosselin can't do anything right. Such a doofus.