Nas Ordered to Pay Kelis Big Bucks

4/12/2010 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0617_nas_kelis_credit_tmz_ex2.jpgNas went to court Monday over his divorce with Kelis -- and walked out a little lighter in the wallet.

According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Nas had to immediately fork over $47,249.42 in back child support and $40,454 in back spousal support.

The judge also ordered Nas to pay $10,000/month in spousal support until he pays off the $299,015.50 he owes Kelis.

Nas also has to pay 90% of Kelis' legal fees in the amount of $155,787.28.

Lastly, Nas has to pay $48,549.83 to cover Kelis' accounting expenses.

The lesson, as always -- when Laura Wasser reps your ex, settle as quickly as possible. Nas just learned that the hard way.

onurassnow

Did I hear someone say default. DO the time man, she ain`t worth all that doe

applejuicejunkie316

That milkshake is costing Nas more and more. Guys, find a chick before you get rich. One you don't mind forking over a fortune to and stay with her. If you have to divorce never remarry cause these women are too expensive to keep paying for the rest of your life.

kk md

Who could follow these fine examples of men with some sense? Like only a real man can step up to the plate whether he made a good marraige decision or not. Not the baby's fault you thought with the little head or little blunt..

Q.t

WHAT! thats summ bull****t!!!!

whiteskies

good !hes s*** . he cheated on her while pregnant. do the crime , pay the dime.

zoat

OH NAS - you looking for a "HERO"???? Do y'all remember and Nas and Keri Hilson Joint called Hero? Here is an incredible REMIX of it!!!

suckballs

Kelis is ugly and frumpy she's not worth all the trouble. It's time for Nas to take her on a deep sea fishing trip and come back alone.

Cliff

Curvaceous and outrageous

JLS

Laura Wasser certainly has the right formula for getting the judge to over comply with her wishes! She makes Gloria Allred, the extortionist look like a turd.

MC D-Lyte

If I ruled the world couples will fight to the death instead of settling divorce in court (my wife would kick my ass) http://j.mp/b8sKU9

Christopher

SUICIDE...! BEAUTIFUL SUICIDE SOLUTION! Did I get your attention?

Since I am not brave enough to actually DO it, I can ALWAYS fantasize about doing it, maybe I'll get my point across. I betcha it would take the autopsy to find out what the **** this chronic pain is!

I could do what neither the most brilliant of jackasses, oops I meant to say, doctors, have been able to do: what God Himself seems powerless to do: and that is, put an end to these undiagnosable pains and aches that have chronically plagued me now for over a year. Just recently an eminent orthopedic doctor told me I was "too smart for my own good. It's all in your head." CHRONIC PAIN IS NOT IMAGINED, MY BODY IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING, and it's only gonna get worse until, either I, in the future, find myself suddenly knocked over with excruciating pain... Suicide could prevent this from happening. I could shut the ****ing body up once and for all and not have to worry about this pain becoming terminal or even serious. No more pain, period!!!

I curse God! I wish I could've helped pound one of the nails in His hands 2000 years ago, not so much for these pains, but for His sadistically REFUSING to give me the 4-1-1 as to what the **** they are.

"Curse God and die," Job's wife told him. He refused, so I'll do it for him...

If that doesn't work I'll commit living suicide -- throw my life away on a good time. Living on the edge, doing things for the thrill that could get me killed, such as riding my bicycle thru the ghettoes and cursing as loudly as I can. Maybe someone down there will shoot me and put me outta my ****ing misery. If they DON'T I will have bragging rights! Me, a white guy, went thru the hood and lived to tell the tale, unscathed!

God, if You do not let me become a handsome boy and fulfil my dearest of dreams, I curse You to hell... Now ****ing kill me please and get it over with...

I guess I'll never make it as a rapper, I'll never make it with my songs. For one I just do not got the looks, and for my unattractiveness I bitterly curse God! If only I had the money, like Heidi Montag. Hey! If I coulds take up selling crack or if I was smart enough to set up a scam, or steal the identity of someone who recently died...

janesmith

Fascinating stuff. Squeamish? Bah. I read it while I was eating breakfast

dani

GOOD!!! SHE DESERVES IT ALL!!!

george jetson

if Nas were a man, he'd kill that dumb ****** bitch.

joecrabs

Here's a lesson for ya. How about don't get married. At least if you're not married, you're not involving the state into you're personal affairs. Marriage is an antiquated notion that died long ago because of money grubbing women and bottom feeding lawyers. You're welcome, NAS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments