Kate Gosselin - Jon Must Pay!

4/15/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Kate Gosselin wants ex-hubby Jon Gosselin to pay child support until the kids are adults -- no matter how much money she rakes in.

0414_Jon_kate_EX_TMZ
Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, tells TMZ ... although Kate is making good money now -- we're told hundreds of thousands of dollars on "Dancing with the Stars" -- "she won't let him off the hook for child support, no matter how much money Kate makes."

Momjian says Jon has a responsibility to work and must pay child support commensurate to his salary.  If that means getting a job at a restaurant, some of his paycheck should go to the kids, regardless of what Kate makes.

Momjian says, "He will have to contribute.  It's every parent's responsibility."

So, we ask ...

ntvnat

People who *sincerely* watch "Dancing With The Stars" for the "competition" have S H I T for brains. Pure s h i t for brains.

She show's fixed and here's your proof-- Kate STAYS!

Artrina

Men pay when they make big $$. Why should there be a double standard???? Yes, Jon should get a job, but, Kate is making darn good $$$ off her spawn, so, why should she get off????

electriczipper

so is it going to be kate and jon and larry and shawna all day..boring

jen newman

i think Jon should pay child support, but I also think that a neutral person in the financial field should have to account for every penny as it is spent on the kids. I don't trust Kate!

Jen Newman

rex kramer

Keep grinding him down Kate! This has murder-suicide written all over it.

Mikey

Maybe Jon could do a zit cream commercial or maybe get a job digging ditches.

He was making a good living on that TV show. He's the biggest idiot in the world to F that up. Now he's basically a bum with no skills.

Lisa-Centereach

What EACH parent contributes to child support, is based upon earned income, less Social Security. Obviously if he only earned $100.00 per week, he would not be ordered to pay "hundreds or thousands" a month in support.

I make more money then my ex-husband, so he child support obligation is less, based on MY income. That's just the way it is.

And why is this bitch still talking anyway??

Chris

I have 2 children and pay child support . Jon had all 8 children and is the father. Pay child support like every other Dad who gets divorced. Be a Father not a D*ck !!

Ghost

With each article, i STILL go back and forth as to who is the bigger MO-RON....these two retards really do need to go away. And , while i dont watch, the DWTS thing--of course its rigged!!! Shes a ticking timebomb waiting to explode, and the ratings go a lil higher keeping that idiot on, week after week. Where is that one and a billion meteor that should be dropping on the both of them when they are standing together!!!!

saffronica

I would give up every last miserable dime of child support I get (court ordered and garnished; he won't pay any other way) to get my idiot deadbeat ex out of my life for good. He treats the kids like they're property because he "pays" for them. Please. The piddly little sum he pays barely covers the cost of feeding them for HALF a month, let alone clothes, shoes, school expenses, the roof over their heads, the car I take them to school in, the doctor bills AFTER insurance and any extras. Yet he takes exquisite pleasure in telling my kids that I'm breaking him. He forges do***ents so when we get to court it looks like he's barely scraping by when he takes luxury vacations almost every month. And my kids HATE going to his house because they don't even have their own bedroom there; his spare bedroom is dedicated to his numerous boxes of COMIC BOOKS!!! So if I made several hundred thousand a year, I'd throw that money back in his piggy face and tell him where to go. So don't tell me Kate is doing this because it's "right and good" she's doing it because she's a b*tch. She wants to jet off to California for half the week (which IMO makes her a deadbeat mom; no amount of money is worth missing your kids that much!) but she wants to make sure Jon is at his home working three jobs to keep up with her ceaseless nagging demands. Face it, she's just p*ssed because she can't order him around and treat him like crap on national TV anymore.

shelly

he absolutely must pay...he is the father...they are his children...

mama mia

Kate won't let anyone near those kids until they are on a payroll and the confidentiality agreement is signed. What is she trying to hide?
Her love of money surpasses any concern she has for the welfare of these children. That much shows up in every story about her.

Josh

he should work yes, but if she is making more... and the calculations based on the state law says that she doesnt need child support then she shouldnt get it. if he makes more then her and doesnt see the kids as much then he shouldnt have to pay her.

Alli

I don't understand the thought process that says that he shouldn't pay child support. They are his children! They dont' stop needing things because a parent doesn't want to pay them. I think that it is a crock of crap to say that Kate (who I personally find slightly annoying) is an absentee parent because she is doing DWTS. Last I heard Jon has no job. So which is worse, Kate working a job to support her children, or their family sitting back collecting welfare? And is it just me or wasnt Jon an absentee parent when he was off jet setting around the world with his girlfriend? Or how many videos does tmz have of him standing at his front gate talking to the paps when his kids are playing in the yard near by? People need to give that woman a break! And jon needs to stop acting like a victim 22 grand in child support for 8 kids isn't bad, its like 90 dollars a day per kid, if didnt't want to have to pay for them, then you shouldnt have had all if those kids...

Gilberto Beserra

They both need to grow the f*** up!!!!