Megan Hauserman -- Arrested for DUI

4/16/2010 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former VH1 reality star Megan Hauserman was arrested for DUI yesterday -- after cops pulled her over around 3:15 AM in Miami Beach.

Megan Hauserman -- Arrested for DUI

Hauserman -- whose dating show "Megan Wants a Millionaire" was canceled after one of the contestants, Ryan Jenkins, allegedly killed his wife and then himself -- was busted as she made her way to a strip club where she is currently employed.

Law enforcement tells TMZ cops observed Hauserman in a black 2008 BMW, weaving between lanes. She then accelerated to 75MPH (in a 55MPH zone) so cops pulled her over.

Cops say she had bloodshot, watery eyes, a strong odor of alcohol, and slurred speech. She told cops she had been "filming a TV show and was tired." She blew a .102 on her Breathalyzer test and was taken into custody.

Hauserman was released early this morning -- after nearly 24 hours behind bars.

Lisa from MD

Good she sucks. I hate everything does on tv. Can't stand her and happy not to ever meet her. AND MEGAN YOUR UGLY!!!

Moriah

BEST NEWS I've heard this morning!

3Storms

Why was she famous in the first place? I am getting tired of these non-celebs everywhere. America really must be a culturally empty place if we now make people famous for no reason at all.

Moriah

Dear Lisa, if YOU'RE going to bash this P.O.S, at least use proper grammar. This is the very classy TMZ for heavens sake, lol.

Jay

Haha the dumb tramp works at a strip club now good it is where she belongs. I could never stomach this idiot and changed the channel every time I saw her on TV. I’m happy she got arrested and that her show was cancelled couldn’t happen to a nicer person lol.

feldmans enemy

Great Way to Start a Friday !!!!!!!
...and she is fugly !! HAHA

Ozzie X

I would have bet money this would have happened sooner or later. I'm glad Sharon Osbourne put her in her place.

nastynorm

SHE WAS DOING A PARIS HILTON.

datruth

Holy crap, where is the club, I want to meet her, since she doesn't seem to need a millionare, maybe I have a chance now

michele

what a great way to start a friday! i cant stand this vapid whore.

Barbie

yea, karmas a beotch. A stripclub?? I'm shocked

kromen

She should have let the dog drive.

ROCKSTAR

What a waste of a human being. Megan, there are alot of deserving people who need your organs that actualy are worth living.I still wont watch VH1 because of her. I hope the sponsers of her show suffered.

Brently

I think it's funny she is a peeler. Never liked this girl and never will.

Super Dave

I'd take a lap dance from her....and ask her if she'd touch my Rock of love...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments