Megan Hauserman -- Arrested for DUI

4/16/2010 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former VH1 reality star Megan Hauserman was arrested for DUI yesterday -- after cops pulled her over around 3:15 AM in Miami Beach.

Megan Hauserman -- Arrested for DUI

Hauserman -- whose dating show "Megan Wants a Millionaire" was canceled after one of the contestants, Ryan Jenkins, allegedly killed his wife and then himself -- was busted as she made her way to a strip club where she is currently employed.

Law enforcement tells TMZ cops observed Hauserman in a black 2008 BMW, weaving between lanes. She then accelerated to 75MPH (in a 55MPH zone) so cops pulled her over.

Cops say she had bloodshot, watery eyes, a strong odor of alcohol, and slurred speech. She told cops she had been "filming a TV show and was tired." She blew a .102 on her Breathalyzer test and was taken into custody.

Hauserman was released early this morning -- after nearly 24 hours behind bars.

JENI

HAHAHAHA!!! She would we "working in a strip club".. What a LOSER!

JENI

OOPS I meant (would BE).. Also forgot to mention that she is a UGLY PIG!!

Tramell M.

Stop hating on her let her do her and yall do yall..........if yall not worried about her den shut up and stop b****ing about it.

Ashli

Wow. I remember watching this show and making fun of how much of a phony she was and now i cant help but feel sorry for, she goes from reality tv star to stripper, there goes her 15 minutes. Sorry girl.

Throwback kid

I would have to say 90% of the people walking around LA who consider themselves celebs are really s***bag nobody's. This piece of trash is one of them!Whoever invented reality TV should be punched in the face.

rudeboi

I think she looks sexy in her mug shot... She has that bad girl look.. I love Megan Hauserman! She's the sh*t and yall haters are just janitors!

Rissa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... and oh yeah ... HAHAHAHAHA !!!

Gina

Black roots, splotchy makeup and a floating, bloodshot left eye. Now that's what I call a classy mugshot. What a bimbo.

David

Ok First of all the alcohol level is like 4 drinks which all of you sorry asses have consumed and then drove homeat some point, so dont put her down for having a few. its the very ones of you that judge are the ones that are guilty and/or jealous. prolly cause your man dont look at you with the hungry eyes that they do for megan cause she is smokin hot. get over yourselves! megan is fabulous! now get back to your dildos!

Identity Withheld

She had it coming. That's what she gets for getting Rodeo kicked off of Charm School. Karma is such a payback. I think this girl needs to go to rehab or she'll go down the wrong path. I saw she was an accounting major and she seemed to had a great future until she started doing Rock of Love. She was great on Beauty of the Geek show but she annoyed me when she stayed on Charm school even when she should've never stolen Rodeo's stuff. Hopefully, rehab and jail will teach her a lesson that she should never mess with any innocent person.

Gina

Dear Moriah,

If you think TMZ is classy, then you're a ****ing retard.

-Gina

P.S. I hope that my grammar is proper enough for you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4