Anna Nicole Smith's

Used Underwear for Sale

5/19/2010 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A woman who claims she was Anna Nicole Smith's "best friend" is still hoping that people want to get inside the dead starlet's skivvies -- and now she's selling Anna's "worn" lingerie items online.

Anna Nicole Smith
Everything from "worn" bras, panties, garter belts, nail polish, bedding and even a makeup brush have all hit the eBay auction block -- courtesy of Jackie Hatten ... the sister of Anna's ex-con ex-boyfriend Mark Hatten.

Jackie claims it's all legit -- and she's even including a "hand signed" certificate of authenticity to go along with all of the items.

Used set of lingerie: $75
Anna's panties: $500
Explaining to your friends why you bought a dead woman's used underwear: priceless

Bryan

Why?

Cookie

In a few hundred years, it's gonna be worth a mint.

S

I have that same bra in the larger picture! In a smaller size of course ;P

Christina G.

Jackie Hatten is a nutcase. The certificate of authenticity might as well be signed by the president of the Church of Scientology.

jmo

Jackie Hatten and her brother Mark are dirty liars and frauds who tried to hurt Anna and her son. Mark Hatten spent 7 years in prison because he assaulted Anna's neighbor with a knife. Mark tried to break into Anna's house and had a knife. He sent Anna threatening letters before the attack. Anna's neighbor tried to protect Anna and Mark assaulted him and broke his arm.

Jackie and Mark were not Anna's frineds. Jackie WAS NOT Daniel's Godmother as she claimed on CNN/LKL.

Anna last saw Jackie in 2002 when her brother was sent to prison.

Virgie Arthur, Anna's estranged mother is a friends with Jackie. They both sold Anna's belongings for big money. Virgie sold Daniel's pictures and Texas Memorial service to SPLASH.

According to Mark's sister Erin, their mother is SCHIZOPHRENIC.

JLS

Jesus what a sicko. Who'd want to wear Anna's underwear? I wonder how she got all of it. I am in serious doubt it's really Anna's anyway.

horhay

Ebay has already pulled the intimate items as it is against the websites policy to sell used underwear

Cathy from OR

At least someone at ebay had some common sense. I wouldn't do this to my worst enemy, let alone my "best friend."

Cathy from OR

Well, I'm glad someone at ebay with some common sense picked up on this. I wouldn't do this to my worst enemy, let alone my "best friend."

beans

I can understand if it a car or furniture but her under cloths??NASTY and a disgrace to Anna baby girl why wud Larry Birdhead let this happen??

beans

I don't even buy unwrap new undies or bras at a store..it got to be sealed before I buy it or I don't wear a bra or undies...Did anyone see Dateline about the stores like MACY's TARGETS,WAL-MART and PENNY's taking back used bras& undies back and then put new tags on undies and bras and resale them??

sc1432

Who would want anyone's already used undergarments. I do not care whose they are.
This women putting this stuff on e-bay must be twisted and/or demented in my opipon.
the best part is that they come with a certificate of authenticity . Most shops hand that out when you buy undergarments..(GET REAL)!

Let Anna rest in peace and her undergarments as well..This is really discusting.

Jason Chambers

Gross.

Mikey

But are they from the fat Anna?

get real

These were not friends.........They might have been for a few weeks or so during one of Annas Flings, but to call them friends? hummm.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments