Lindsay Lohan --

Parlez-Vous Party Time?

5/21/2010 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan should've spent the last few nights trying to get her ass back to the U.S. -- here's what she was doing instead ...

Lindsay Lohan
TMZ obtained several photos showing LiLo fully immersing herself in the French party scene within the last few nights.

Hope she had a good time, 'cause she's gonna be paying for it -- courtesy of one tough Beverly Hills judge.

mytwocents

Sadly, all these recent photos of Ms. Lohan show a girl who doesn't even appear to be worried at all. She knows all these photos will make the rounds on all the pap sites and she is basically just flipping the bird at everyone, but being the good little actress she is, she will probably put on a much bigger act for the judge on Monday, tears and all.
Lock her up. It's time the girl pays for her antics and her disrespect.

lawyersinlove

Lindsay this morning: (Stomps freckled foot, picks at scab) Squeals, "Okay, Guys! NOT funny. WHO posted the pics of me and the blow partying with the ugly French chicks last night???"

mytwocents

OMG! Yes, you can see a line of coke right there on the mirror! Holy crap!

Allikat

Wow those are some s***my lookin' people she is hanging around with

Christina G.

TMZ KNOWS there is cocaine on the table. They don't mention it for liability reasons. They wanted the commenters to point it out for them.

LA Native

French freak-fest....yikes.
These photos are disturbing on so many levels.

I need a shower after looking at them! Yuck.

rene

ENJOY BEING PRETTY WHILE YOU CAN,CAUSE DRUGS AND ALCHOL MAKE YOU UGLY. YOU WILL NOT GROW OLD GRACEFULLY

Cheryl A.

This woman doesn't think anything is going to happen because she already posted bail. Not thinking ahead to her random drug tests.

Um, wow...

2 lines of cocaine and a joint on the mirror on the table?!?! REALLY?!!? Lock her skank-ass up!!! ASAP!!!!

ofay

its not fake!
you cleary are not a cocaine user. you make a little pile and then cut little lines from it
dummy
i know i'm a cokehead!

Oval Beach

#11 Susan. You are an idiot and I bet you go by the name of Dina as well.

neither of these two sluts

I am laughing my ass off and this time I am laughing at the Judge in this case...once again Lindsay makes the courts look like she is running it and that she is in control of what the court is doing...she is seriously makin a JOKE OF THE JUDGE and again the judge looks foolish. good job judge....you lost control of this drunken lush

Oval Beach

Oops...I meant...#8 You're an idiot. And I bet you go by the name of Dina as well. Sorry #11. :)=

scott

Good to see she is working hard to promote her upcoming movie. The only thing that will save this girls life, is jail time. If not, she will be dead within 12 months.

electriczipper

by the way..after running this picture through my scanner and then applying an ajax-bio-pixal-doppler-8000 image scanner to it you can clearly see it is a box of ciggerettes,not a charge card and she is holding a ciggerette and a pack of matches,,which in France are much larger than in the states,,I rest my case