Bruce Beresford-Redman -- Wrestled with Reality

6/2/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Beresford-Redman was working on a brand new reality show right up until his wife was murdered -- a show that revolved around professional wrestling.

TMZ spoke with Stacy Carter -- aka Miss Kitty from the WWE -- who claims BBR had contacted her roughly two years ago to discuss a reality show based on her life ... specifically her transition from wrestling into her new career as a real estate broker.

Carter says she and some of her famous friends -- including "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Jimmy Hart and Al Snow -- shot a bunch of footage with BBR ... and it seemed like they were going to get a deal.
0601_bruce_redman_TMZ
Carter tells us she had spoken with BBR in recent months ... but the calls stopped in April ... right around the time BBR's wife was murdered.

Now that BBR has been charged with the crime in Mexico -- Carter tells us she's pretty confident the show is kaput.

Then again ... crazier things have happened in Hollywood.

JLS

There is no end to the surprises this man can provide us. I look forward to seeing a photo of his face behind bars for the rest of his life in Mexico. Bring the Raid, Bruce. Those jails sport lots of company and disease LMAO.

ac

O boy... This guy is buying time in the US so he can 'fund' his trip to mexico... come on!! In this case 'more' is 'more'... you know... more money for bribes over there... its so obvious!! He is only going back there, after making sure he can buy his way out AGAIN!! ... and that is how real life works... I really dont believe justice will be served in this case... not likely at all...

Observer999

Am I the only one who doesn't care about this guy and his troubles? Some minor 'producer' (one of 20) a while back on Survivor... not exactly TMZ material.

I bet not 1 in 100 of TMZ's readers had heard of this guy before TMZ started obsessing on him.

hehe

#5 I TOTALLY AGREE

geez what is up with tmz's fascination with this story? it doesn't deserve this much coverage.

WordOutlet

Posted at 2:28 AM on Jun 2, 2010 by Observer999
---------------

You are wrong. He is a very famous man.

I had posters up all over my wall. Guests would come to my house and would ask me "who is the creepy guy on your wall, bro?". And I'd inform them - at length - of the brilliant body of work this Survivor producer has accomplished. Then they'd go "Oh Survivor! Of course, that's Bruce! The famous Survivor producer. What on earth was I thinking?!"

Then I'd insist they sit down at the TV with me and watch classic Bruce-produced episodes with me. I'd inform them at length about how brilliant the guy is.

My guests would want to leave but I wouldn't let them until I was done. Sure, I strangled a few that tried to escape but a little tough love doesn't hurt anyone, as Bruce would say.

justsaying

Two insurance policies initiated just prior to her getting killed and he throws his hands up and asks...."who....me?" It's like none of these guys read the newspapers, look at the news on t.v. or see CSI. What makes them think they can get away with the exact thing that others didn't get away with? Guys like him put the "I" in idiot.

electriczipper

who would want to watch a reality show about a dumb broad wrestler who became a real estate salesperson..maybe his wife commited suicide being marrioed to such a loser....

vince

miss kitty hasn't been with the wwe since 2001

Danny Dog

DON'T FORGET ABOUT HILLBILLY JIM!!!!!

rexcars

Why does a reality show need a producer? It's real stuff in real time--right?

billeeto

Disagree... this man is the Roman Polanski of reality tv. the level of genius that went into the bbr-produced episodes of survivor was nothing short of awe-inspiring. Such fine detail, such depth, such subtlety. Hollywood needs to rally behind BBR. fans and paparazzi need to follow his every move ... so he doesn't flee again.

Octodad

12. DON'T FORGET ABOUT HILLBILLY JIM!!!!!

Posted at 6:23 AM on Jun 2, 2010 by Danny Dog

..Hillbilly is in this photo??

Nick Sassi

Is there anyway i can tag my self in a TMZ photo? HOLLAR!

Danny Dog

..Hillbilly is in this photo??

Posted at 7:47 AM on Jun 2, 2010 by Octodad

Yes, he is the tallest guy in the back row.

james jackson

What's up with the "Friends don't let friends live in New Jersey" shirt?!?!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments