Heidi Montag Attempts to Make a Sad Face

6/2/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With all the drama in her life associated with separating from Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag made a valiant effort to show some somber emotion in her new face while at a park in Malibu on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

No word from the manufacturer if Heidi opted for the tears-infused model at time of purchase.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bagladey

I don't know whether this is sad or funny but I can't help but laugh.

LoLa

!
U
G
H
!

TM8

I want that outfit. Just in a different color, ofcourse.

please

Like she goes out there and just hangs out by herself?

dawn

Isn't it amazing she gets a new reality show right when she moves out. Somehow I find this all so unreal and really my dog gives better sad face.

WOW...

kinda hard to frown with all that botox....????????????????????

mama

this is so sad it's funny..... With that pathetic look at the park and the scenery I can't help but think this whole thing is a publicity stunt just to make some cash for those two broke ass bozo's.....

Abe

I am so done with this biatch. Her 15 minutes of fame are OVAH. Why doesn't she take a nice trip to Mexico with Bruce Beresford-Redman?

andy

I agree with number 1, Philo, . . . there is definitely a peculiar effect in this picture. It looks like she's showing pink, rather than simply wearing it!!!!!!!

LWood

Oh, boo hoo....she just realized she left her douchebag when she moved out!
Don't worry, Barbie doll...you're better off without it - I mean him.

nthehole

man was this ever staged..very funny and very sad at the same time. This girl will be in serious someday.

JLS

Since her surgeries she has trouble making any sort of expression. This split is all staged to promote the new show. When summer is over, she will return to Spencer. She probably is talking to him all the time.

ValerieSara

I like her but it's so sad to look at her face. She used to be pretty. Her face is so off-balance now, it's difficult to even look at her. Her face has a horse-type balance:from below her eyes her face is too long, yet her chin is small. Really strange. What a shame.

STORYISSOFAKEWAKEUPTMZ!

REALLY TMZ?!?!?!?! CAN YOU NOT TELL THEIR SEPARATION IS FAKE?! OR, ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO UP YOUR OWN RATINGS? I ONLY COME ON THIS SITE BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT YOU GET THE SCOOPS FIRST. BUT, IF YOU INSIST ON ACTING LIKE THIS IS REAL, THEN YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE MAGAZINE "THE SUN"!!!! AND, I DON'T READ THAT TRASH.

Rooster

Look you can see the string that makes her talk... see, right there >>>

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments