Danielle Staub Sex Tape

Graphic Images

6/9/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first images from the Danielle Staub sex tape ... which means you're now faced with a choice ... because you can't unsee this stuff.

Housewife
As we previously reported, Hustler is all set to distribute the tape, featuring the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star gettin' down with a mystery man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

Darn those Manzos! LOL

Cartman

I wanna see the Dina tapes. None of the other "housewives" interests me in the least.

Lauri

I'm almost her age, so I know we are just as sexual as any 20 something but this is just sad and desperate. The fact that she has kids who have to deal with it just makes it reprehensible. Getting kicked off the show, including any future spinoff show, would be the best thing for everyone involved.

Glorydais

She's gross and her boob job looks awful! I would only leave that for my man to look at and not tape it. Fame wh*re!

Trish

She looks like Sandra Bullock.

JLS

She's gorgeous. She's not young, thank GOD. What's sexy about an inexperienced 20 something year old girl lol. They know nothing compared to us. Sex is a fact of life. If you are lucky enough to age this well and enjoy sex this much, then who cares. It's not like she's planting her kids in front of the DVD player. Good grief! I brought up my kids to think sex is great as long as you are responsible. You can't deny it. It's a driving human force. Might was well lay back and enjoy it....

All these women posters with a stick up their butts are jealous.

JLS

She really does look like Sandra Bullock. Beautiful hair and great veneers. Danielle is VERY pretty and super sexy. Darling smile.

Jeffrey

prostitution whore! hahaha.

al

this crazy messed up bitch has a crazy mixed up boob job to match!

Production Assistant

My wee wee just rolled up. The horror.... the horror

Ha

Danielle, quit posting on heret hat you look like Sandra Bullock....you look nothing like her you fugly nutjob.

David

DLS..Are you a personal friend of hers? Maybe her herself? Or someone from her camp? -NO ONE- Wants to see a 40 year old mother of two doing that dirty. Oh, and if i were old as hell and no one wanted me, I'd throw out some lame not so true excuse as well. "Older women are more experienced than younger"...Uhh no, thats an excuse you try to make up when your husband leaves you for one. I've experienced girls from all ages and I can't really tell a difference. In the end all girls are different. Psh be gone with you. Don't defend some old stretched out girl thats had way too much cosmetic surgery just to become a fame whore.

Larizza

MAKE IT STOP - MY EFFING EYES!!
Do people not have any shame anymore? Seriously!

Larizza

NO SERIOUSLY! HER BOOBS NEED HELP STAT!!
Place them underneath the muscles at least, even Satan wouldn't bring this type of torture into his hellish kingdom.
This would make any prisoner in Guantanamo bay, talk because it's so torturous!

theroundearth

A tape?? Betamax? VHS? Do we need a videorecorder?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments