« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Banners

Fly the Skies ... Again!

6/20/2010 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Those pesky banners that taunted Tiger Woods at the Masters are set to return today as he tries to win the U.S. Open this afternoon.

0620_tiger_getty_EX_02
The banners -- which had such delightful phrases as "TIGER DID YOU MEAN BOOTYISM" and "SEX ADDICT? YA, RIGHT. SURE. ME TOO!" -- were commissioned by an anonymous person back in April.

Ted from NationalSkyAds.com says he has been hired to fly two banners over Pebble Beach today. The first will say, "TIGER: ARE YOU MY DADDY?" and the second will read, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TIGER LOL."

Tiger tees off around 2:05 PM PT. He could also tee off at around 2:10 if the banners fly over.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bliss

TMZ is installing spyware and trojans on computers. I get a "free" scan that takes over my browser when I read comments. This is a bad site.

amm

i bet its phil mickelsonwhos p[aying those guys coz i dont think regular people will waste their money on this kind of stupuid things , its one of the competetitors in the u.s open , my money is on phil

Carl

Heh, I live near Pebble Beach. I'll have to look outside today and see if I can spot them!

Alexa

"Happy Father's Day"---Good one!

beachgal

LOL

andrea

Steven, Your very racist comment about Tiger speaks well for you. Did Tiger hold a gun to your head to get you to buy Nike? Grow up.

either or

Hilarious. Who-ever he/she is, they seem to keep outdoing themselves. Keep your eye on the ball Cheetah!

Erica

Post #1, you're right about that. I'm now unable to update my own anti-virus program, and I'm being offered another virus program. You're right, it's a bad site. Is it part of AOL? I always had problems with them, and stopped going there entirely.

Erica

Whether Tiger is black, white, Asian, American Indian, Martian, or whatever........he still looks like a cross between a chipmunk and a monkey. That's not a racist comment. I know, it's not nice to make fun of people's looks, but the guy is a s***bag and a half.

ambin

Tiger deceived and lied to the wrong people, and they are pissed!

Y do he got

Spywear is standard for most sites.TMZ is a trasher dirt slinging dirt bag~SS group of daycare rejects that ripps and slings for DIME bag`ss of dog doo do.2old school2DOA Tv is long since dead and thier online site is like a day at the NUTHOUSE grubs and thug~SS.No money in it so they spy and sell your DATA after 30 years online they got up2 zero speed.

jesse

who here watches tmz on tv lol .. i liked it for awhile but just got sick of it .. the people on the show are so corny lol.. all herbs..(the ones that talk about the celebrities they caught on camera)

drea

people are so childish!grown people hireing someone to fly a banner to taunt tiger while he's playing golf!Grow up,what are you in high school!!!what an arse!!

K

So sad how many of you losers are still obsessed with hating on this guy. Speaks for the sad and pathetic lives you must lead.

Sydney

What a way to waste money during these hard times for some people. How stupid!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments