'Bachelor' Split

Jake Broke It Off

6/22/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources involved in the production of "The Bachelor" tell TMZ Jake Pavelka was the person who pulled the plug on his relationship with Vienna Girardi ... because he thought she was cheating.

0622_jake_vienna_Getty_TMZ_EX

We're told Jake believed Vienna was "stepping out" with Gregory Michael -- an actor on the ABC Family show "Greek."

The story had been out that the 2 were flirting at a recent event, but apparently Jake took it to heart.

Sources at "The Bachelor" say they don't know if Vienna was in fact doing the nasty with Greg -- but Jake was convinced enough to end the relationship in the last 24 to 48 hours.

UPDATE: Vienna just tweeted, "The accusations of me cheating are completely fabricated. 100% False."  Our 'Bachelor' people say whether she cheated or not, Jake thought she did.

0622_jakevienna_play

Pinky

Big surprise! She is a CHEATER. Did it to her former HUSBAND and STOLE from him. How stupid can Pavelka be?

Michele-Calgary

Finalllly!!!!!!!!!! This was just an excuse to dump the whore. He's wanted to all along!

Violette-Blue

Vienna sausage is FUGLY.

Susie

Is it my imagination or does her nose keep getting bigger and bigger???

Pinky

The real question is, what kind of dude would do ANYTHING with Vienna? Is every guy gay or into bestiality? Maybe Danielle Radcliffe (Harry Potter), who starred in Equus can shed some light on the mystery of men wanting to hump horses.

Pinky

Excuse me: Daniel Radcliffe, not Danielle!

sheesh

OMG! No, no, no, no, NO! Please tell me it's not true!!!! How will life go on now??????

LMAO!

cindyloo

I think we all saw this coming. I knew when the show was on that it wouldn't work. And she will probably do the same with this guy and the next..........

cindyloo

When she was on the show, I was not impressed with her at all. And then, add that her dad went on and on about how she's so great, etc. I just knew..........

KAM

WE ALL KNEW IT....THIS GIRL IS TRAILER TRASH. JAKE.....NOW GO GET ALI!!!

Bevie

I believe he was looking for an out as well.

Pot, meet kettle

Great news!!!

Jake - go get Tenley. Now.

Tres

SHE CHEATED ON HER PREVIOUS BOYFRIEND AND ADMITTED AS MUCH TO JAKE. IMO THIS SHOW IS FOR A BUNCH OF STRUGGLING "ACTORS" ANYWAY. I'M SURE THEY BOTH GOT WHAT THEY WANTED OUT OF THE DEAL.

Swinson

It was no secret that this chick was cheating on him. Even on the set she was a little too close and friendly with one of the PA's. It was obvious then, but I think they just went through with this to complete the show.

janja

everyone knows that they get paid more if they stay together until all the promotions are finished and that's why it's over. he had to pick someone to keep getting paid, and she knew it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments