Lindsay Lohan Must Answer Coke Questions

6/24/2010 3:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been ordered by a judge to testify under oath about her drug use the night she was busted after a car chase on Pacific Coast Highway.

0608_Lindsay_lohan_TMZ_BREAKING

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay refused to answer questions in her deposition about her drug use the night of the chase in 2007.  Cops found two types of cocaine in her urine and also found coke in her pants pocket.

The judge in the civil lawsuit just ordered Lindsay to answer questions about her alleged cocaine use on the night in question.  Lindsay pled guilty to two counts of being under the influence of a controlled substance.

Lindsay's lawyer, Ed McPherson, convinced the judge to delay the new deposition until after Lindsay's court hearing on July 6, when a judge will decide if she violated probation in the case.

please

Her answer will probably be she does not remember. She does not seem like she is one to admit to much of anything.

Horndog

Shouldn't we wait for her to post something on twitter about how it's all someone else's fault? Didn't think so. Snark away kids.

At

She can still plead the 5th or like the other person above said that she doesn't remember.

Jessica

Umm if she had drugs on her wouldnt you think that she does do it? but my guess is she will say "its not mine" or " i was holding it for someone"

m

She'll probably say someone set her up

Chuck

She has a right to use the 5th amendment

dd

For her it's probably designer vs off the rack coke.

Charlie

She can kiss her career goodbye after all of this...not that she had much of a career to begin with. Maybe she can submit an audition video to the imadeamovie website..if they'll even take her

Mikey

I snorted coke, took a civilians car with them in it without asking, and chased down my psycho assistant because I'm Lindsay Lohan and I can do what ever the F I want. I told these nit wits that the night I took there truck, so why are we here?

tizerri

She tried to use the 5th in her first deposition. The judge just ordered her to talk, basically saying that she can us the 5th!

Mikey

Because I'm a celebrity and I can do what ever the F I want!

tizerri

CAN'T use the 5th*

ilovegossip

How do you possibly say you weren't doing coke when they found you in possession of it, and they found 2 types in your urine. How do you get out of that one? Maybe use the Jeremy London defense "they made me do it"???

Mallerie

I smell a settlement now.

Nicole

She probably can't remember because she relapsed and it is all a blur.

It is pathetic how money hungry these people are its was a regrettable incident were no one got hurt. If i was involved it i wouldn't want it dragged out over 3 years but they rejected the settlement offer.
I hope they get nothing or a derisory amount

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments