Vienna Slams Jake

He's Gonna Make Me Sick!

6/25/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

More shots fired in the nuclear breakup between Vienna Girardi and Jake Pavelka ... and this time Vienna is hitting where it really hurts ... the "Bachelor's" penchant for publicity.

TMZ obtained footage from inside the salon where Vienna was right after the couple announced the split -- and in the clip, she bitches to her friends, "You know ... Jake’s going to be doing sooo much publicity this week, it’s gonna be sick."

But moments after she rips Jake ... Vienna proceeds to brag about all the attention that's sure to come her way.

Watch the video ... have you picked a side yet?!

stephanie

IM ON JACK SIDE FOR THIS ONE..Vienna is the fame whore in all this.. haha only time i see jake talk is if he has a question asked too him SO F OFF Vienna AND KEEP ON HOEING AROUND HAHA.. i never really liked her and was mad jake picked her cause she was only in it for the fame

Chelsea

Its obvious this spilt isnt real! They are faking everything, thats why its so SHOWY, she's a fame whore, and he's a puppet.

jamie

who gives a **** about these two dumbasses. this shows u cant find love on a tv show. shouldnt hav been on the show in the first place dumbasses. jake wuz in this for the money. if he thought he wuz gonna find love he's stupid

jillian

Hasn't every chick bitched about her ex during a break up. I'd be freaking out too. In my opinion I've heard my girlfriends say much worse about their ex.

Iggy Brown

I'm pretty sure TMZ is the only outlet reporting on this..ahem...news?

Miss.Giggles

let me repeat myself *ahem* i can't wait until Jake and Vieanna 15 minutes of fame is up!it seems like Janet Jackson and all the legends that are out there is just eating up all their fame!and they both can't take what the media says about them in public then they need to hit the road!because Hollywood will eat you up and spit you back out!if you can't take what they say about you!anyways with this whole Vieanna and Jake ish lets move on NEXT! : )

BooBoo

Am I the only one that thinks he's GAY and she's just stupid??? So obvious.

glo

How are these 2 celebrities? What did they really do? How stupid is she to think that in a week they are going to be all over her? I seriously hate reality TV.

Jennifer

This video is misleading. Vienna is a nice person and a friend of mine. Personally, I can't wait to get my Biolustre treatment next week.

DigDug

She's a bitch. He's hangs at gay bars in WeHo. Let's move on - there's oil gushing into the gulf.

PPC

She is a known ho and white trash. He is a geek. She definitely has a bad past and has been with a bus full of guys, probably all at the same time.

Lin

I am on Jake's aide. Vienna could have kept her nasty comments to herself, but no, she had to accept $90,000 from Star magazine. I did not like her on The Bachelor and completely understood why Ali was balistic about her. Jake should never have picked her in the first place and he is better off without her.

Wendy

Why, Why, Why are these two people still around? We all know what they both are? Please let them go. I think I read Vienna said she "had a job". Go take it! This is just pathetic. We knew the breakup would happen so its old news. Get these people out of Hollywood NOW. Jake wants the fame?? Oh my gosh, Vienna is living it just as well and selling her stories for money. Oh wait, I think we just found out her "new job". GO AWAY!!!!!

Wendy

Slick

Vienna is exactly as the women claimed during the Bachelor show. Vienna wreaks havoc in anyway that she can, that is her calling card and she is proud of it. what does that tell ya? Jake is not perfect either, but whatever his deal is, at least he is not trying to ride on someone else's coat tail for publicity and pity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments