Vienna & Ex-BF

The 'Sex' Emails Cover-Up

7/8/2010 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vienna Girardi insists she was loyal to Jake Pavelka right until the bitter end, but a bunch of emails -- obtained by TMZ -- tell a different story ... a story about sex, Playboy, and something called a bubbie.

0707_vienna_email_art_EX

Lee Smith (left) -- Vienna's ex-BF -- has provided TMZ with what he claims is an 8-email exchange between Vienna and him dated June 14-16 ... a week before Vienna split with Jake.

Despite the horrible spelling mistakes, here are the highlights:

- (Lee to Vienna) "I'm here again feeling a oh so fimilar [sic] feeling ... I think it is a mixture of antisapation [sic] or mabey [sic] it's me just missin you either way..."

- (Vienna to Lee) "You are my life. I love you so much and can't wait to be in your arms again."

- (Lee to Vienna) "u are all I want!!!! I want to sex u up so bad baby!"

- (Lee to Vienna) "Don't u miss touching all the time are [sic] long baths ..."

- (Vienna to Lee) "I do miss all that. I love you so much bubbie. I want our life back."

And here's another thing -- Vienna has publicly denied rumors she's doing a Playboy spread ... but her last email says, "I may be doing playboy this weekend ... Xoxo".

As for why an engaged Vienna was having email sexy time with an ex -- a source close to her says Vienna wasn't the author ...  "The Bachelor" winner thinks someone hacked into her email account.

CubanB

Can you really blame her? she was engaged to a gay dude.

Sally

She has not returned to her trailer in Florida? Wonder who is paying her rent in LA - she has no job! Oh, this is not me sending these comments - someone has hacked into my computer! Ha!

Lisa

oh please. A week before they made the annpucement? I am sure it was over atleast a month before their breakup became public. But more importantly, you can't trust anybosy anymore. As soon as a relationship ends, your ex is releasing intimate emails. I hope peole some sexting.

electriczipper

what is the boyfreinds job...a cashier at walmart

Sloane

since I heard that Jake was withholding sex I can understand why she'd be missing her former boyfriend

maybe Jake is gay-if so he should just be who he is
and not mislead the gals

if he doesn't want sex before marriage he needs to put that up front too

not judging either way-he just needs to be more forthright

deanne

Total fabrication and pure BS. The guy's an Idiot as well--go back to school you loser fame whole...trying to hone in on the 15 minutes of fame....

lee

Whoah, everyone is coming out of the woodwork now. Tanya Douglas, Christina, Bubbie or Lee (whatever the f%&! is name is). Don't forget the drug dealing boyfriend that just went to prison she dated. God only knows who else will come out. This girl is a mess and needs some serious help - not camera attention, but serious mental help. Her pics on the internet and past says it all for her. She is looking for attention and will stop at nothing to get it. Jake is not perfect by any means, but at least he doesn't have a sorted past like hers. Run Jake Run.

lee

Vienna is just a plain liar and skank. She is no good. She was lying all through the interview. This was her way of getting out of the relationship and make some money doing it. Hoping Playboy or someone would pick her up. She is not classy enough for Playboy magazine. Too fat. Go home to Florida trash.

E

Seriously this is such a flipping joke. I really want to LOL at this crap. Who cares. They were on a TV show to fall in love. Seriously? And what guy withholds sex?

Truth

TV BRINGS THE BEST IN MEDIA WHORES!!!!!!!!! SO WACKO JACKO JAKE WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER CHEATING. HA!

awards

This female is a particularly bad example of sick biotches on the make. Can she and her sorry story be done now? Whew! What a stinker!

Anne Marie

Vienna lies and Vienna cries! That is her game everytime she is called out. She is playing the victim yet again. Did anybody not read the article from her ex? He says the same thing Jake is saying. She cheats and she lies! Pictures are worth a thousand words and there are plenty of them on the internet to tell the real story of who Vienna is - a skank looking for fame and money!!!!!!!!!! Stop giving her airtime and taking her picture. Then she will have to disappear until she prostitutes herself to some idiot for a free ride.

mjfan212

IM SURE IT BEEN OVER AFTER ALL THE SHOW IS A FAKE JUST LIKE THE LOVE SHOWS THEY DO ON VH1 AND THE ONE ON MTV WITH THE GUYS AND GIRLS WAS FIGHT FOR THE TILA GIRLS LOVE

k

The "ex" looks likes he likes %ussy. Unlike Jake. He looks like he likes wood. Nothing wrong with that unless you go on a show that is all about liking %ussy.

k

After seeing her on in the interview I would run as fast as I could in the other direction. She is a whiny insecure biotch looking for someone to take of her. A professional victim...eeewwww!Bottom line is after he got to know her...He's just not that into you!

boo hoo....grow up and make your own living!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments