'Urkel'

Investigated for Allegedly

Smacking Baby Mama

7/8/2010 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Jaleel White -- the actor who played Steve Urkel on "Family Matters" -- is under investigation for allegedly battering a woman.

0708-jaleel-white-ex-getty
Sources familiar with the police report tell us ... the alleged victim claims White allegedly punched her in one of her breast implants while they were driving on Pacific Coast Highway two weeks ago, with an infant in the car.  We're told, she claims when they got home White allegedly slapped her, and pushed her into a toilet so hard it broke the tank.

Sources connected with White's baby mama, Bridget Hardy, tell TMZ Hardy is in fact the alleged victim.  We're told she did not report any injuries.

The alleged victim filed a report with the LAPD Tuesday.  The investigation is ongoing.

A rep for Jaleel tells TMZ, "There was absolutely no battery ... no abuse ... and the incident never happened."

The rep continues, "This is just a ploy in an ongoing custody battle over their young daughter to tarnish his name."

Geoff Coldiron

She told him, "Go home, go home, go home, go home!" He replied, "I don't have to take this, I'm going home.....I mean SMACK!"

No Name

She is white and she used to be a stripper. My guess is he didn't do it and she is after the money. I would bet my life on it!

Sista_Atl

I find it very telling that in the wake of these extremely serious allegations hitting the internet, Urkel is spending his time twittering at this moment about Lebron James jersey and making jokes about the cost of it etc.. etc.. Being that his rep gave a comment on the issue, its very clear he knows this has been brought to light. You would think he would exercise better judgment then acting like he could care less and that Lebrons jersey is his focus this evening- classless!

Sista_Atl

BTW I am a black woman and I am disgusted by the comments about people making an issue of what race either one of them are. I dont know if the allegations are true, but can people act a little more educated in 2010?? If we want all people to be treated equally then quit talking ignorance about her being white. There is plenty of domestic violence amongst all races in relationships, not just interracial.

ELL oh vee e

LOL @ ntvnat.

Gsharon 710

Not enough information given on these last few famous marriage problems. I can only speak for myself, not because I am Black, but because it is true. Raise your hand to hit me and the only reason the police will hear about it is when that so called man beg them to save his ass.

BBALLERRRRR

I doubt da broad is trying to get da bennies from Urkel dude is broke as fck selling his home cause he got no paper saw it on the internet I see this cat out trying to hustle bitches all da time dude has no game

get a life ho

I know Jaleel for over 10 years as a friend and neighbor and I can tell you this story is pure BS .

Jaleel is the most docile down to earth kind gentleman you can ever meet . It's too bad a woman in his life is lying about him and using him and this story to her advantage .

This is hardly anything new in Hollywood .

To those who think he's broke , think again . He has his show in syndication for years and is all bank . If he's selling his house it's not because he's broke . Ever think he may want a better house or a different neighborhood ?

Dam haters are so jealous it's almost funny . Never once in trouble with the law for drugs or DUI's like the Hollywood crowd these days .

Women will say just about anything for money or to get an advantage in child custody .,.,very sad but very true .

perry

he is fugly

StanSki

****** is as ****** does.

sponge bob

did i do thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

sistaelle

Did I do that??

bumpasses

Dont call himm Erkyl..

crippler

'Punched her in one of her breast implants' - How Hollywood! LOL!!

johnny

Damn.....Urkel is slapping bitches now? What has the world come to?