Mel Gibson Case

Headed to D.A.

7/9/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... the Sheriff's Department investigation into Oksana Grigorieva's complaints against Mel Gibson involve three possible offenses -- domestic violence, child endangerment and assault with a deadly weapon ... and the case will go to prosecutors this month.

0701_oksana_mel_EX_getty
Sources tell TMZ the Sheriff's Department investigation will last approximately 2 more weeks.

And sources say Mel's lawyer has made arrangements to make "a presentation" to Sheriff's investigators and that Mel "might be made available at a future date."

We're told the case will be referred to the L.A. County D.A.'s Office for felony review.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Trish

Poor Mel screams, "I didn't do it!" Hahaha You were out smarted by a Russian witch. Until that kid is 18, your in for a loooooooong road.

Bubba

I owe Gibson one. Beautiful picture and it'll be my pleasure to aim for his eyeballs.

mytwocents

Boy, I bet Mel is sorry he ever cheated on Robin for this woman.

russell

so where is the proof? can you really go around making claims against people that have no basis on the truth? sounds like she is a gold digger that wants alimony and child support and full custody of their kid. what if she is lying? his reputation is damaged and she is a felon for filing false charges. sounds like she needs counseling.

marie

Where are the doctors reports, the dental reports, the hospital reports, the police reports??? Because it did not happen. I am not saying Mel does not have problems, but abusing a woman. Nope. Not buying it. She wants money, always wanted money, and I am not buying it.

Maha

Of course she's a gold digger who wants money....how else is she going to feed her foreign ass and her illegitimate money maker baby? She's no different than the wives of Trump...pop out a baby or two and youre living large for a long time.
She's in it for the money, NOT the best interest of her child, NOT for justice. It's all what she can get out of this.

If he really DID hit her, why wait so long to come forward? Why now? And WHY would she agree to 50% custody to someone who supposedly beat her? I'm willing to bet that he never laid a hand on her. Harsh words are one thing, but physical abuse is more serious. It's all about the money here.

John

Yeah if the evidence was so strong they could arrest him right now...

oh wait they have nothing..

TMZ@Froggy.biz

I'm sure the D.A. will remember Mel's racist and misogynist insults to the police a few years back!

cindi

this is what you get you POS for cheating on your wife. God has a plan for you and its not looking good. I hope all of the brothas beat your biggoted arse in the pokey.... pokes your biggoted arse in the slammer.... slams your biggoted arse in jail.... screws you to hell and back sugar tits.

Alexis

"Screw the b****."

electriczipper

mel will have time to work on his new screenplay while in jail..an all white version of the smash hit..SHAFT

starring mel gibson,jerry seinfeld,tiger woods,brett michaels,lance armstrong,jerry springer,lisa marie,latoya jackson

oBAMa

This dumb attention whore needs to disappear. I am so sick of her crap and her nasty looking face.

Muppet

To be honest I would've probably had a violent reaction to seeing someone shake a 2 month old baby like a ragdoll too.Did everyone forget that important bit of information?? BTW I'm a woman.

pattycake

Hey Mel, I guess life with the Robin wasn't so bad after all. Loser.

jus-sayin

What is wrong with him? Just not right!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments