Shayne Lamas' Hubby

Taking Wife's Last Name

7/11/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shayne Lamas' new husband is officially taking his wife's last name -- but Hooman Abedi Karamian claims he's only doing it because he's sick of people thinking he's a Kardashian.

0709_nik_shayne_richie_doc_launch_EX
TMZ has learned Hooman -- aka Nik Richie from "The Dirty" website -- and his wife have both filed applications in Arizona to change their names ... hoping to become Nik Lamas-Richie and Shayne Lamas-Richie

But the best part -- in Nik's application, he documents several reasons for wanting to drop his given name, noting that he "can't even pronounce it" -- and adding, "People ask me if I am related to the Kardashians which is tacky."

Meanwhile, nowhere in the docs does he complain about the name of his birthplace ... Hackensack, NJ.

Truth

Nik Richie is the next Howard Stern.

Celebrities Suck

I'm sure he's only changing his name because his last because he probably get searched at all air ports for explosives... I mean look at his name what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this Hooman Abedi Karamian not because people are thinking he's a Kardashian that's a total BS story...

Celebrities Suck

I'm sure he's only changing his name because he probably get searched at all airports for explosives... I mean look at his name! What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this Hooman Abedi Karamian not because people are thinking he's a Kardashian that's a total BS story.

joe

hackensack nj what a loser listen people These are SPONGES who just suck for free what ever they can califorina is loaded with them

Deedee

What I don't understand is that a majority of the flaws he makes light of with the chicks on thedirty.com, well, seems the wifey has a load of them then.

Persians have a thing for blondes....even bottle blondes.

I DECIDED.

Annie

"People ask me if I am related to the Kardashians which is tacky." He is someone is tacky & he married into the Lamas brood? I guess he would know tacky.

No. 4, Angel: You probably think what Mel Gibson said (both to the trooper & to his disgusting, ugly & trashy baby mama) is acceptable because you are also a seriously disturbed racist pig.

Jules

What can anyone say about this loser that he hasn't already shown the world by his actions. He uses fake names in every "business" venture he has been involved in. He has a criminal record for scamming people out of their money. He is a scam artist that made a name for himself cutting other people down for being dirtbags, when in reality he is a bigger dbag than anyone he has ever featured on his site. And marrying that wreck of a woman then taking her name. It just sums up the waste of life and air this Hooman guy has become. Changing his name doesn't change his past, present or future. I'll be happy when losers like this guy finally end it so we don;t have to hear about them. The way he is going he will either be shot in a drug deal gone bad, overdose or commit suicide. All endings that will befit the waste of space known as Hooman or Nik.

The saddest part are all those idiots that suck up to the guy on his website. I'd like to be there when they realize the time and life they wasted looking up to that guy.

Lindsay Lohan

He is a goof ball.

I Luv TMZ

He just a famous last name for attention.

I Luv TMZ

He just WANTS a famous last name for attention.

RealDeal

The guy dishes it out and can't take it...he won't allow posts about this story on his website. I tried making a couple of comments and they never appears. Wus.

JUDGE

WTF PUTTING LAMAS IN HIS NAME IN A BID TO SEEM CLOSER TO HIS WIFE? WTF DONT CHANGE FROM NIK RICHIE. U TALK A LOT ABOUT BRANDING ON YOUR WEBSITE YET YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. OR IS IT TO GET ON LORENZOS GOOD SIDE FAST?

WHAT DOES THE DIRTY ARMY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT? FESS UP U KNOW U READ TMZ

FlamingoNut

Nothing wrong with Hackensack NJ...could be worse.

KAM

Who in the world takes the girls' last name??? HAHAHA

He's riding on her coat tail.....LOSER!

Shaun

Blogging is retarded. I decided. This guy is a deusche. Again, I decided. Chevy Chase had a tv talk show for a minute, people didn't watch it, went off the air, (and he was Chevy fricking Chase, not some ass-clown) SO when people stop caring about this tool, he will disappear. Again, I decided.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments