Woman Claims Sexual Assault Against Sean Kingston

7/14/2010 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Sean Kingston has been accused of sexual assault, but sources say cops don't believe the woman.

0713_sean_kingston_Getty_EX

The alleged incident occurred Sunday night, at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Seattle.  Sources tell us two women showed up for a party in one of the hotel rooms.  Kingston was present.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ...  the women were both intoxicated when they arrived, with bottles of vodka and beer in hand.  We're told one of the women claims Kingston had sex with her, and, as one source says, "She was very aggressive."  Kingston then left the party and went to another room on the same floor.

Sources say the woman then proceeded to have sex with two other men in the room.

The second woman, we're told, also had sex with someone in the room.

A hotel manager tells TMZ "an incident" did indeed occur in the hotel Sunday night, though he was not specific.  The fire department tells us an ambulance was called and transported both women -- 19 and 20 years of age -- to a hospital where rape tests were conducted.   We're told the women were also tested for Rufinol, but the results are not in.

Sources say Kingston, who is scheduled to perform tonight with Justin Bieber in Portland, was initially asked by cops to come in for an interview, but police have determined the case is not credible and they now say an interview is unnecessary.

We're told one of the women is going to file a civil lawsuit, and maybe both.

0714_kingston_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Tom

Finally! Some intelligence is being said. If you're not aware of who I am from earlier post, I am close to one of the families and I know the details. The truth is they went there thinking they were meeting Justin Beiber and thought how cool it would be to tell their friends that they met and hung out with Justin Beiber. Turns out he wasn't there but that Sean was. The girls were still excited to meet Sean, while not as famous as Justin, still famous and worth meeting. So they thought. Is Sean using Justin's name as a way to attract young women to him and his entourages rooms? These girls had no intentions of having sex with these guys. Both girls are in committed relationships with their boyfriends. They were simply excited to meet celebrities as most young people are.

Eau de ROse

This fat moron Afro American mistook the victim with justin bieber. Put that **** in jail with R Kelly.

Aaron

more black ho's looking for money so they can supplement thier welfare checks, and geton tmz bunch of losers

Posted at 6:27 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by zippy

Aaron

Posted at 6:27 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by zippy

Aaron

Zippy they were actually white trashy women and this is always the case when these kinds of things happen. White women sluts after someones money.

Karena

WillOTheWisp your a ****head n whoever said justin is famouser then sean your dumb sean has been out longer then justin duh justin just came out n sean didnt do this **** **** yu tmz for puttin this up yall are just about lies..

Kaijin

Quite sad they're trying to ruin the boy's reputation like this.

Aaron

They are actually white trashy women and this is always the case when this happens.@ Zippy

Posted at 6:27 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by zippy

Vincent Brocoli

Rats will be rats but it's up to boys to be men and not mess around.

S Ingram

I agree.. SK as I see u guys call him is a JERK. This story does not surprise me. I hope he get whats coming to him.

S

Sadly this is what Sean Kingston and his crew do. I got dragged along to a hotel with some girls that I was with, I had to leave I was so disgusted. They bring these drunk girls back with them and they all run a train on them. I was not impressed but then again what did I expect. Your always going to have these girls that want to sleep with someone famous, and the famous person screws whatever he wants because he can. I had to leave I was so disgusted.

Bill Smith