Levi and Bristol

Gunnin' for Reality Deal

7/16/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin are already looking to bring outsiders into their upcoming marriage -- in the form of a reality TV crew ... this according to a source very familiar with the negotiations.

0715_bristol_levi_tv_EX_2

TMZ has learned the couple has been shopping "multiple reality shows" around town -- some of the ideas involve the couple AND their two-year-old son, Tripp.

We're told the leading concept involves all three people -- and will focus on "parenting issues."

It's unclear if the show would be based in Alaska ... or if Bristol's mom, Sarah Palin, would be involved in some capacity.

It looks like the couple could strike a deal in the near future -- we're told negotiations are "ongoing."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just Sayin

these two do nothing for me & levi's playgirl shoot was such a disappointment

Sam

Of course they are. Both of them gross me out.

Marc

He's a F'n Democratic plant.

Marc

He's a F'n Democratic plant.

Trish

I like both of them. I hope it works out.

Craig

Give me a break. Everything is publicity nowadays, Levis just happy he don't have to spen all that money no more, I would shut up if I was him to, not to mention some *****.

kr

I think this would be a bad idea. They are still immature and their families don't deserve this (aka the baby)

Nancy "O"

While I disagree with the conclusion that Levi is very handsome, I do know that poor Kathy Griffin's heart is broken. The poor thing is a wreck and her mother Maggie is probably drinking more than ever... Maybe the reality show could have some special guest stars like perhaps Sara and her lovely husband Todd. Maybe they could even borrow from the Kardashian script and Sara could do an episode wherein she waxes her lip. or maybe even her coochie. Let's face it, the Palins are truly an entertaining family!

D

They both need to go to school and get a REAL job.

dirge75

This would be impossible to pull off, hee haw has already been done!

Eli

I knew was something along these lines, it was too quick and out of the blue. Media whores, just like mama gruzzly, I, for one, will not be watching, helping them pad their pockets.

Throwing lemons at you

Enough already with those dumb reality shows. At my house - we're pulling the plug on television because it is no longer entertainment. Voyurism is a sick pastime. Get a real job, Levi!

kickaboo

I'm sick of seeing Bristol with her mixed messages speaking to American youth. She gives off some romantic notion to young women/ single mothers that is no where near reality (the truth), not her "reality" scripted show. Levi, get your job and education priorities in order. Supporting your child will be easier. The problem is...these two want what they want when they want it, got a taste of it in the Gov's mansion and the GOP convention. Stop pimping your son and selves out for the almighty dollar.

electriczipper

If Sarah palin has any hopes of running for president of the united states in 2012 she should put a stop this this show,it will make her just as foolish and money hungry as her lame daughter and the loser son in law.

Kay

If they were serious about marriage they'd try to be as normal a family as possible. I can't blame Bristol for wanting to escape her mother (and her mother's kid) and I can understand why Levi wants her back. Now they need to think about their own kid and stop seeing such big dollar signs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments