TMZ Live:

Lohan, Mel Gibson and 'Jersey Shore'

7/20/2010 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Lindsay Lohan going to jail, the "Jersey Shore" cast strike update, and Oksana Grigorieva's texts to Mel Gibson.

0720_tmzlive_large

Plus: Ice-T arrested in New York City.

Daryel

DO You Think Lindsay will emerge a way Bigger Star from this and get Numerous Movie Roles?

Ylvette

Is Alejandra and her children still living with Katherine?
Does Randy Jackson live there too?

Paris

MEL GIBSON IS INNCOCENT. THIS RUSSIAN WOMAN JUST WANTS GET SOME MONEY OFF FROM HIM. I BET YOU SHE MUST BE A RUSSIAN SPY. HAHAHA
MEL I AM FOR YOU DUDE. YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE USED FROM SOME WANNABE TRYING TO GET MONEY AND I BET YOU SHE WILL HAVE A BOOK OUT IF SO SHOWS YOU SHE USED MEL

StarryStarryNight

Does Jerkmaine put that grease on his hair with a spatula or a mop?

Valerie

Harvey please please show the guy that does the "voice overs" for most of the stories you guys talk about... My man and I, crack up every time he interjects on the subject... I usually can tell a voice over actor... but this one... I cannot get.... Please help... I think this is an awesome subject.... This show is da BOMB!!!!

Kind regards,
Valerie

Shaydie

Robin has plenty to gain by saying Mel wasn't abusive. They have all those kids together. Someone has to pay for their lifestyle. I'm sure she's saying it for their kids' sake. And their legacy.

Paris

old man ice tea is a joke. He nothing. he thinks he is so tuff. But if I see him I want punch his face. I hate this rapper or gangbanger should I say. This person just never grows up.

davemeister

re: mel gibson

fyi EVERYONE is capable of violence. I don't believe any of this story and feel your time would be better spent reporting on celebs that are doing good for our society rather than dwelling on an alcoholic has been of an actor and his coligen injected, boob implanted, vendictive opportunist of a baby momma. I find it quite ironic that all this information comes out because of a failed child custody battle. And she claims she doesn't know where these tapes came from or how they were released. Paaaaaleeeeese. She's a fake and Mel was smart not to marry this money sucking russian. nuf said.

andrew

i don't know what the deal is.that smile says it all.i'm gonna get away with it. should let her stew like everyone else so she comes to her senses.

fonsi59

Hi, tmz, well Miss Lohan is headed to jail big deal she going to serve about 23 days if that. Whats the point,spent all that money on lawyer, court,bail, bonds etc etc it ridcules. She wont get help if we their are not serious about helping her. She should serve all her time, if its over crowded send her some where esle. Or let someone esle out,and leave her in there.We wont be happy till she kills herself, or someone else mybe even a child god forbid.

Tim

Is a Oksana A U.S. Citizen?

Angelino

TMZ is eeeeeevillll...I am addicted...

Walter

Does rehab really work? Or is it like drinking a diet drink with a ham sandwich?

R

Harvey, what is visitation where she is and can visitors bring her food - you know, like a cake with a big file in it.

jontree77

Harvey - any comments on the grief LeBron is getting from everyone, including Michael Jordan?

Love your co-host today. Keep him forever!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments