Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

7/29/2010 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
As we first reported, the LAPD believes Dr. Murray sent shipments of Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael -- from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Nicole's apartment in Santa Monica.

Dr. Murray is due back in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.

tbranch

Anyone who HAS TO HAVE a drug and ABUSES it on a regular basis is an ADDICT!

Lee lee

@tbranch

I guess a person who has chronic insomnia.....who can't wind down after rehearsals but needs to desperately get some sleep before the next day of work. I'm not saying that its right....Imena it obviously cost him his life....But if you believe Miss Lee, the doctor that refused him profol....Michael told her that his own doctor said it was ok. If you can't trust your family Dr who can you trust.

Lee lee

I just get this sad feeling. Thinking about Michael´s beautiful children orphaned because of this person.
And there he is enjoying his life. The world is not fair.

P.S. How can he afford all the things he is, well, affording? Isn´t it STRANGE? PR team and spekesperson, big house, car, lawyers, vacation etc. HOW?

Posted at 2:57 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Siggisis

Hi Siggisis
I agree with you 100%. It's not fair!! And that is the big question...who is footing the bill for all of Murrays costs. I've been wondering about this from day 1.

I'm off to work now..hope everybody enjoys there day : )

moni

Correct me if I'm wrong.... (and I'm sure you will)....but I had read somewhere that this was nit the first time that Michael had used Propofol to help him sleep. I read that he used in while on one of his tours. Of course as we all know that you can't believe everything you read when it comes to Michael.

Posted at 2:51 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Lee lee

I've read the same, Lee lee. As it seems Michael might already have used Propofol during the History Tour, some people stated to have seen medical equipment as from a hospital in his hotel room. There's always Dr. Neil Ratner's name mentioned in this context, but there have been two German internists among his tour staff as well whose role still has remained unexplained.
I don't believe Michael has taken Propofol constantly throughout his life. But obviously there have been stressful situations in which he couldn't help himself but chosing that unhealthy way to find some "sleep". How sad.

moni

Posted at 2:57 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Siggisis

The million-dollar-question in the truest sense of the word...
Either there are really some "big players" in Murray's background (though I still have a problem with a conspiracy-theory..). Or he has already some very profitable book- or magazine-deals running for the time after a possible trial, when he will be allowed to speak out frankly and tell his "truth" (ha ha) to the world.
As for the lawyers I guess his malpractice insurance will pay.

Chuck

I'm seeing some retarded logic here

So if MJ wanted to shoot himself but asked you to do it and you killed him, wouldn't that make you culpable.

You tards need to face the fact that the Doc killed him.

Princess Jackson

Funny how this MURDERER is on vacation, living it up while Michael isn't living at all, yet he can't afford to pay child support? Rot in hell, *******.

dd

I can't believe with all the child support he owes he has the NERVE to bring another one into this world. This man is a sociopath he has no shame.

moni

How could MJ have hired someone like this? He had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find someone who would administer Propofol in the home.

Posted at 3:48 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by danger baby

That's my guess as well; he couldn't find someone else, my God, how desperate must this man have been!
Although I condemn each single of the doctors who have administered Propofol before to Michael I can't get the thought out of my mind that they have probably acted in a far more professional and caring way, and if one of them had agreed to accompany Michael on his way to London he'd more than likely still be here with us.

Sunshine

Nice to see that the doc is not a self hating freak.
His baby is his flesh and blood not some kid that he bought.

moni

Michael Jackson's doctor says others gave him propofol

(Reuters) - Michael Jackson's personal physician told investigators he was not the first doctor to give the pop star propofol, the powerful anesthetic that was one of the drugs to cause his death, according to court papers unsealed on Friday.

Dr. Conrad Murray, a target of the criminal probe into Jackson's death, recounted under questioning by a Los Angeles police detective that Jackson told him he was given propofol by two unnamed doctors in Germany, the affidavit states.
The latest affidavit says Murray recalled Jackson being vague when Murray asked who else was treating him and what drugs he was being prescribed.

Jackson mentioned two other doctors, his longtime dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein and previous personal physician Allan Metzger, "had given him medicine and that it was not working," the affidavit states.

It also says Murray arranged at Jackson's request for another doctor in Las Vegas, identified as David Adams, to give the singer propofol, which he did in Murray's presence in "a third party cosmetologist's office."

Barb.A.

Beautiful Mountains, will you please take your lingerie, bra & panties, stockings, pantyhose, push up & sport bras, thongs & and go play dress up with the neighbors dogs..

Grump

Sunshine -

What a sweet name for such person with evil thoughts and only writing negative horrible things!

Try a new nic such as ... Darkness?

susie

Posted at 3:25 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Phantom of the Opera
____________________________

This is my lil's fav song.
Nite