Snooki Arrested in Jersey

-- Disorderly Conduct

7/30/2010 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki from "Jersey Shore" was just arrested in Seaside Heights, NJ ... TMZ has confirmed.

0201_snooki_EX_03
Law enforcement sources tell us the Seaside Heights PD busted Snooki moments ago for disorderly conduct. The details of that conduct are unclear.

We're told Snooki -- real name Nicole Polizzi -- is currently in police custody.

Earlier in the day, Snooki was partying on the beach with a beer bong ... only she was filling it up with Coca-Cola.  We're told she was also seen at a local bar taking "body shots."

UPDATE 3:22 PM PT: Snooki has been released from custody.

More Today in TMZ History

Respect my authoritah!

With all of us ripping on this leathery cow at least someone won't ruin the story by calling us racists...maybe.

Cella

She looks fat and wasted. Yuck.

jaysgirl

Ummm....I think I can see her Britney sneaking a peek from under that skirt. Yikes and Yuk!

Kim

She is such a skank. The whole lot of them are a waste of skin. It is sad that so many people are out of work in this country and the trash from Jersey make more money than most of us make in a year. Arresting her did a service to the community. Those officers should get an accomendation.

Undercover

it looks like she got sand between her butt checks. Can one of you guy's check it out if she does? I can't because I don't pay for cable tv so I can't watch this crapy ass show like everybody else here does.

Shannon Steward

She is such a fugly troll, i have no idea why and man on the planet would ever want to get within 10 feet of that VD factory.

Areader

FREE SNOOKI!

kromen

Such a classy lady!

meg

You have got to be freakin' kidding me. Her shirt actually says "SLUT" across it??? She's advertising this as if it is something to be proud of? I pity her.

Dennis F.

Walking down the boardwalk in fuzzy slippers holding a beer bong with a SLUT shirt on. A poster child for everything that sucks about AMerica in 2010.

Jon

She is so friggin' UGLY. I don't even understand for a moment why people like her. I'm so offended to even see her face. I really hope that the hotness that is the Situation never really hooked up with her and that was all for show.

Respect my authoritah!

My ass hair is hotter than this pumpkin.

cindyloo

Wow......what flattering pics of her. I'm sure that mom & dad are so proud of her.

Renee

I think it is against the law to be as wide as you are tall....

Kristal

Wow,,,what a loser....drinking alone LOL She is so gross!