Snooki's Mug Shot

Her Mascara Runneth Over

8/1/2010 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained Snooki's mug shot -- taken moments after the Seaside Heights PD arrested the "Jersey Shore" star for disorderly conduct Friday afternoon.

0802-snooki-mom-ex-tmz-2
Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- was in held in custody for several hours ... before she was released on her own recognizance.

As we previously reported, Snooki had been partying on the boardwalk earlier in the day with a beer bong ... and at one point, she fell off of a bicycle.

Sources tell us Snooki went out to dinner with one of her cast members after the incident last night.

Donna

Oompa Loompa !!!

Gridiron

Did her "gorilla juice head" come bail her out? Ya know, I was thinking about the "two balls on the face" comment she made on the recent Jersey Shore premier. After all her man's juicing, I'm sure it would be more like two raisins on her face.

Meowman

A little orange cow and with "mad cow" disease aswell. Great.. WHO beer-bongs Coca-Cola?!? Unless it has Rum or Whiskey in it. And on the beach, to scare away little kids, how terrible of her/it. Lock her up: charged with indescent exposure, public intoxication and for being an Oompa-Loompa. In the USA we have strict rules regarding Oompa-Loompas running aroung freely like that...

Gracie'sMom

Can you say: RODE HARD AND PUT AWAY WET. She's just down-right nasty!

Dave

If given a choice to sleep with her or my own mother, well, I'd do my mom first.....

Carmz

She looks like an oompa-lumpa.

melmel

EVERYBODY on this show is trash. My neice watches so I watched 2 episodes to see what the deal was. That was an hour of my life I will never get back. I absolutely CAN NOT believe such garbage is on TV. I also can't believe these 'Italian American's" are proud of this show or themselves. Unbelieveable.

Dildo Baggins

One. Big. Joke.

wendy

i'll call her the daughter i never wanted!

tromba

PLEASE!!! Stop this insanity. Whoever thought this was a good idea should be shot.

md mom

This girl needs to go back to HR PUffinstuf and be glad no one else was found to play Witchy Poo!

Chris

Looks like an old oompa loompa on a bender after a shift at the chocolate factory. Ugh.

Susie

I am sorry but this one, Snooki, yes a trainwreck, and yes I think all of them are drunks. I have seen women drink like these girls and they eventually realize they are alcoholics.

But what I really want to say is, havent you all noticed that any and all of these shows with JERSEY WOMEN, they all look like greasy, dirty skanks. Doesnt matter how much money they have, they all look the same, and smelly, hairy. Just ewwww, and ALL of them are always drinking.

Perky

I think she has to actually pay dudes to punch her cervix. She could stand on a street corner and yell 'hey, yo ... who wants to punch my cervix!' until she's blue the face ... and only broke gay guys would probably even consider it, for lotsa money, of course.

LongJohn69

Is Snooki plural for nookie?