Adrianne C

I Was 'Molested' Outside Star Wars Expo

8/16/2010 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "America's Next Top Model" champ Adrianne Curry called police in Orlando this weekend ... claiming an allegedly drunk man reached up her skirt and "molested" her outside of a Star Wars convention.

0816_adrianne_curry_EX_Getty_02

Curry called police around 3:00 AM on Sunday to report the incident that allegedly went down in front of the hotel where the Star Wars expo was going down ... but claims it took more than an hour before cops arrived on scene.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, the officer who arrived at the hotel claims he "came in contact with the male as he lay in the bushes at the entrance to the hotel."

The officer claims he spoke to multiple witnesses -- one of which said the suspect "attempted several  times to fight several other people as they stood outside waiting to be picked up for the Star Wars convention."

The man was eventually arrested for disorderly intoxication.

Curry later Tweeted, "cops are here..molesting pervert drunk in the back of their car...going to bed ... i cannot believe last night happened....love starwars...but ready to leave.”

Carvey

cmoorecole, Adrianne Curry was in fact wearing this costume when the drunken perv groped her. And yes, that is Adrianne Curry in the photo. A couple of minutes on Google will provide you all the proof you may want. Or you could go to her twitter page and look at the photos there and read her tweets about the incident. Or you could just go to her blog and read her entire story concerning the incident.

Tina

Only a small **** would say it is ok for someone to be molested because of the way they are dressed. Your body is yours alone and I do not care If a woman is buck naked giving you a lap dance, if you cannot control yourself you are the pervert and the whore. Plus do not give the crap about men not being able to control themselves, that is just a dirty way to try to get by with rape.

Meredith

JESUS! You people are freakin' harsh! This dude could have walked up to any of the hot ass Slave Leigh girls there and done this and you would have flipped about it. Because it happened to someone in the public eye you call her all kinds of names.

Let's not forget that Adrianne tweeted this to her friends and fans. TMZ picked it up from her twitter. She didn't go out looking to make the news. You can't say "oh she was so upset but she was twittering" DUH! That's what we do in this day and age. Y'all twitter when you go to the bathroom...same thing!

Adrianne was in a COSTUME! In what she felt was a safe environment, amongst friends. To have anyone touch you in an inappropriate way is hard enough. To have some stranger straight up grab your goods hard enough to leave bruising. It can send you in to a dark and twisty place and I think instead of bashing on Adrianne I think you should have a long look at yourself.

DAYA

yeah I was made fun of from being attacked also. There family members came up dead. This is someone I care about. You make fun of this your ****ed!

DAYA

DONT WORRY I GOT MY VOODOO DOLLS ON IT. EVERY PERSON MAKING FUN OF THIS WILL BE CURSED.

Ken

From a great number of these comments, it seems like the man who touched her is blameless, and that it's her fault! incredible.

gluten

i wish this b*tch was dead, she deserves EVERYTHING that comes.

it'll be a happy day when i learn this f*ucking dead beat has been violently killed

Alli

OMG! just like on Top Model in Paris when that guy 'molested' her outside of the go-see!

Claudia

SHE IS AN INTERNET WHORE!! I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HER AT ALL! AND LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE, SHE IS MOST LIKELY EXAGGERATING THE FACTS!!!!

Carvey

Claudia,

Multiple witnesses support Adrianne's story.

Kaylee

Nobody has the right to touch her, no matter what she is wearing.

Now that that is out of the way, why on earth would you wear that and stand outside at 3am? Wearing it to the convention is fine, standing outside afterwards without changing is just asking for trouble.

TrulyJulie

Gluten, my friend has your voodoo doll all ready....hahah

ChrisFan

She should be allow to wear what she wants! Where is it written that if a woman dresses less that there is a sign that says Come get it Boys! Please! Men are all alike you think with your weaniee instead of your brain. I suppose if a man walked down the street and only have shorts on and a woman came up and started molesting him and he said no and she wouldnt stop then that is ok Correct? NOT! Geez...men dont know anything smart!

shywink

I can be dressed in any way I feel like it, that does not give any man the right to do anything to me that he wants! Just because he WANTS to touch me doesn't give him the RIGHT to! I don't care if I'm naked! Here's what most men don't understand.... it's MY body, NOT YOUR'S!! YOU have not right to it until we say it's okay. And NO dressing half naked (or even being completely naked!) DOESN'T "make it okay". It's just an age old excuse men use all the time so they don't learn to control themselves. REAL MEN DON'T MOLEST OR TOUCH WOMEN without the ladies say so. CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS MEN and women won't have to walk around in fear of you all the time and try to fend off your sexual advances so much of the time. I want to live in a beautiful mansion. Does it give me the right to just move in because I liked what I saw? NO. Your comments of "dress like a whore, get treated like a whore" still doesn't justify grabbing and groping, pinching, touching or stroking a woman just because you see more of her body! I repeat: It's HER BODY, NOT YOUR'S!!

Allison

I'm sorry but you all need to grow up. No matter how much clothing someone is wearing does not mean they are asking to be assaulted. Just because of the type of clothes she had on you think she was asking to be molested? Grow up!