Sam Ronson -- I 'Laughed' at Tila's Bloody Pics

8/16/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson has a painful message to battered up Tila Tequila -- "Karma's a bitch!"

0816_ronson_tmz_video
Ronson -- who's made it pretty clear she hates Tila's guts -- told us she has zero sympathy for the bloody injuries Tequila claims she suffered at a concert this weekend saying, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs.

Then, just to make things perfectly clear Ronson added, "I f*cking hate her so much."

As we previously reported, Tila was attacked at the Gathering of the Juggalos concert in Illinois ... when fans began pelting her with several objects.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

OooooNooo!

If Sam was on stage the bottle count would have gone up.

JVC

Tara

I find it hard to believe Sam Ronson hates anything with a p***y.

Sammi

I love Sam! **** all who dont! :P

lhartwell

#1

Sam has done nothing to provoke a bottle, a tomato, or a pie to be thrown at her.

Hate to say it, but, I agree with Sam on this on this one. This so called woman has nothing but big a old whore for the camera thinking she is going to cash in. I laughed too.

She deserves it as far as I'm concerned.

OMGTilaPOW

I've never really cared too much either way about Sam Ronson before but now she's my hero.

Everyone hates that skank, Tila Tequila!

Donald Ray

Now, THIS is how you handle the paps and their stupid questions, get in your ride and leave them babbling like idiots.

CJ

Gotta love Sam's answer. Straight to the point and calls it as she sees it.

Geoff

Gotta love the honesty.

The most interesting part of the whole incident is how Tila's first reaction to a problem is to take off her shirt, those are some good problem solving skills.

DANA

Im not fan of Tila but everyone who supports violence need reality check.
And btw who cares bout this lesbian. She has no bookings and her music sax.

Bubbles The Chimp

Battle of the Skank Yucks.

TT

Sam has every reason to hate Tila Tequila after all the lies and rumors Tila tried to spread about Sam. Tila went after Sam for no reason at all in the past. Sam had no connection with Tila, but Tila attacked her to try to get a response out of Lindsay Lohan.

Like Sam says, karma is a bitch.

After everything Tila has done, something like this was bound to happen to her.

TMZ, are you seeing the new pictures that are out? Some of Tila's "wounds" were already there before she went on stage. They aren't new marks at all. And some of them were not there after she left stage and did not appear until later.

Tila was behind her bodyguards and the security the entire time and the only thing that came close to her were empty plastic bottles.

She made up a story, sold it to you, and is now using you for publicity and to get another prescription for opiates after she was cut off by her last doctor.

justsaying

She'd better laugh now because the very nano second she takes her last breath, the laughter will stop. And phrases like "you made me this way" ain't gonna fly.

Guest

Sam! You do not know nothing about Karma. You will know about Karma, when Tila's ass is in your face, and you are kissing it! lol Take that bitch!

Ryan