Some Jerkoff Arrested in The O.C.

8/17/2010 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange County -- the area that inspired the Mischa Barton TV series (clever celebrity tie-in) -- is now the home to one of the most effed up stories we've come across all day ... hope you're not thirsty.

0817_water_bottle_art_EX_2

We just received a press release from the O.C. District Attorney ... about a man who was just arrested "after ejaculating two times into female co-worker's water bottle while at work."

According to officials, the alleged wackjob waltzed into his co-worker's office in January and flogged the dolphin into her water bottle ... which she later unsuspectingly drank. Officials claim she threw the water bottle away after feeling "sick and irritated."

Three months later, officials say the alleged victim and the suspect were both transferred to another branch ... and dude pulled the schtick all over again and the lady drank the water ... again. Only this time, when the woman felt sick ... she saved the bottle and sent it to a private lab for testing.

According to officials, the tests confirmed "that the water bottle contained semen" ... and investigators later connected the DNA to the suspect. The alleged wanker was arrested early this morning.

If convicted ... dude could go behind bars, where he might get a taste of his own medicine.

assmouth

geez just roll with it lady. im sure, its not her first time getting some gravy. most girls love it

Carl

When I was in college some guy was going around doing that into the hair of girls that fell asleep while studying in the school library. Wonder if it is the same guy?

Straydog

Whoever writes this stuff is awesome!!! I can't stop laughing at that last line!

sauceboss

I get it...new PROTIEN WATER!

barb

@Abusement76......You're right. Pretty easy to see foreign material in the bottle unless it's not the clear plastic type.

jason

It's kind of a form a rape, isn't it? I think it should be treated as such.

Quinn

So you are telling me that this woman didn't notice something floating in her water bottle but she also never noticed that it didn't taste like water? That is a crock if I ever heard one. There is more to this story. Or that woman has to be one of the most mentally challenged people to walk this planet. ... I'm sorry honey but it doesn't taste like it came from a crystal stream.

riottgirl

I'm looking at the water bottle on my desk, and I'm scared. What if the cleaning crew did something to my water bottle?

Vic

So she's allergic to semen? What made her feel sick? I call BS.

Smoker

this sounds like some 4chan type ****

fahgettaboutit

Was this woman just completely blind??? I've done the deed in a hot tub before and it's not like it turns into clear liquid. It's a gooey glob of lovin' that floats around like a giant sea monkey. She should have been able to see it in the bottle. Not to mention the taste and/or texture when she swallowed it.

Gross as it is, I would much rather know about this than hear about what Michael Lohan is doing.

Queen of the smash and grab

That's what Tila Tequila drinks all the time. I hear she buys it by the case. : )

S B

I just threw my water bottle away.

Carol H

i live in Montgomery County Maryland, and someone was recently arrested here for having semen in a bottle and he was squirting women with it when they were shopping at a local grocery store!

m

I have consumed semen on many occasions and it has never made me feel sick.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments