Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

Venus

Hey Mom- I told you so!

kathy

OK, this is disgusting. Are there any drugs/chemicals that can cause pneomonia and anemia leading to death? Has anyone considered that Murphy's mom may have poisoned Brittany to be with the husband and then poisoned him when things didn't go well?? I'd look into it Mr. Policemen.

ali

****ing disrespecfull and disgusting

Rachel

NOT NORMAL!!! As odd as it was to read... it wasn't surprising. There's been speculation about them for months.

Lotta

Leave her alone, her daughter is dead and we don't know anything about what was going on.

memeL

"Thanks a lot, TMZ! I had a mouthful of peach yogart as I read that headline and looked at the left and center photos, but not any more."

Posted at 4:58 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Horndog

OH Horndog - (name says it all..) If you want to eat yogert while reading celebrity gossip, that is YOUR choice! WHy are you blaming TMZ for YOUR choice of what you are eating as you are reading these articles! Another one as brilliant as:

"Who gives a rats ass? Is this really news worthy?"

Posted at 4:54 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by tink

Oh Tink.... You don't go to a Celebrity Gossip site which is CLEARLY marked at the top of the page if you want to read 'news'. If your thing is all of the depression, doom and gloom on the News sites, than have at it, but GO to the news sites and don't complain about NON news on NON news sites! Sheeeesh people!!
NOW -- ON the topic -- I do hope that the mold is being investigated, but also all of those scripts that were filled at several pharmacies. There's something seriously wrong when a young woman who's passed away leaves everything to her mom, 6 months later her husband dies and who did he leave everything to? IF he left all her her mother, and his script bottles in the drawers are the mother's also.. LOTS of investigating needed here. If you or I (common people) even filled scripts for narcotics at two different pharmacies we'd be arrested! But "Hollywood-ites" do it all the time. Many, many things are wrong with this whole picture.

marketvalue

This throws a whole new twist on everything. The pills are a red flag for me, perhaps she killed Brittany and Her husband. Seems like a whole lot of people in that house had prescriptions all over the place. Who knows what they were taking at what time. I think the Mother did it.

katie

She could have been referring to Brittany in response to "her side of the bed" meaning her daughter's side of the bed...

ShakyBetty

Ha! Found this comment from an old story about Simon's secret kids....

"I still say something isn't sitting right about the relationship between Murphy's mother and Simon.

All of Murphy's estate went to her mother according to her will, so I don't think its money she is worried about. I think she's pissed because she didn't know about it either. She's a bit too involved in this guy's life. He was married to her daughter who died months ago, why were they living together at the time of his death? At one point wasn't it reported that they were wanting to move to NYC? There are no grand children involved- why are they still hanging out? Something isn't right.....

Posted at 3:39 AM on Jun 13, 2010 by aquanet"

Aquanet sure called that one!

c'mon

The word "her" is in quotes. In other words, mom said, "this is her side of the bed." Also known as: "This is Brittany's side of the bed." I think this is typical TMZ trying to make drama out of nothing. This is pretty shady, though... even for TMZ.

anonymous

People can be close in the family sense without being sexual. While it's not something I would do, I think this has much more to do with friendship and comfort through a period of grief than anything else. It's not really our business anyhow.

pinned

I noticed this when I read the autopsy report earlier today on another site and while i was surprised, i wasn't shocked, and i anticipated this kind of reaction. but think about it - to be in that huge mansion in the hills both more lonely than ever in their lives, too scared to be alone for fear of the pain that could come crrrasshing down around you at any moment day or night - I mean really Sharon Murphy's FRIENDS or family should have gotten her out of that house into a normal house where she could have a room to herself that is just across the hall from a trusted friend, not in some separate wing all spooked out and alone. she should've moved in with anyone whose family was going on about their daily life and had time to be alone and time to mix with a healthy family when she wanted it.

but if it was going to be sharon and simon alone in that creepy house of nightmarish memories, i'm not surprised they ended up in the same room. take away the notion of a bed as a sexual place and instead think of it as a family place, like people who keep let their kids sleep in bed with them many a night (and I know there are more who do this than would ever admit it publically.) I don't think they had a sexual relationsihp, for one thing she probably would've been much more passionate about saving her lover than she seemed tobe about simon. I just sense this was a woman on her last leg of any strength whatsoever and as long as they knew it wasn't "dirty" they knew it was just about being scared to be alone. again, there were healthier and less controversial ways to not be alone - like each moving in with someone else tho simon had no one here did he? he should've gone back to england to his daughter and mum and sharon in with family or friends. but 20/20 outsider hindsight - I just don't think it was all kinky and gross by any means but rather two people barely getting through each hour.

angela

i really dont think anything sexual was going on between them. simon monjack and brittany murphy loved each other. after brittany's death i think it just brought sharon and simon closer together because brittany was their link. they needed each other for support because no one understood their love for brittany than them. sharon and brittany were very close a mother would never do anything like that

mom

I called it! The pics of them together after her death showed the body language of an intimate couple. A dysfunctional couple, but an intimate couple. I told my husband, and when he looked at them he had to say yes. I hope the police look into Brittany's death a little closer.

alexis

Am I the only one that thinks this report is a piece of junk? I dont believe that had anything romantic going on in anyway.