Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

susan

Give me a break. This woman has been through hell.

Do you ever stop to think that maybe she was grieving over the loss of her daughter? And didn't want to be alone. Or she was tending to him because he was sick.

Leave this woman alone...you have no class!

Penny

Um...gross.

sam

So what does that mean (besides being gross) did she kill the both of them?

sweetp58

"I just threw up alittle in my mouth"... sounds like the bulimics are alittle sensitive over this comment lol

Sad sad

susan Are you f-in serious? I guess my first assumption was right. Gross! I was kind of kidding. Ok, ya something fishy is going on. Does this mean he was laying next to her when he died?

Throwback kid

Creepy- Creepy- Creepy! There still is something wrong with this entire story, I'm surprised there isn't an investigation to see what happened.

Nicole

eww dats jus SICK!!! dont evn care about ur daughter...only focused on her daughters husband...gross!!

janine kingston

eeewwww

MISSU3

AND we need to know this WHY! Guess she wants everyone to know what a pervert she is.

aquanet

I've said their relationship appeared strange from the very begining. Someone really needs to look into it. What kind of mother doesn't take very sick daughter to thehospital and ends up with her husband. That's odd even by California standards.

Cristin

very strange

stef

And she wonders why people were offended who suggested there was something going on between her and Simon after Brittany died? Um, HELLO?????

Did tiger sleep with this one also?

they were on a larry king interview and simon referred to sharon as "babe" and I thought right there that they were acting more like a couple then family members...sharon is sick and should be investigated.

Violette-Blue

I knew there was something fishy w/Brittany's mother's relationship with Simon. Eeeewwww!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck. I have a feeling she may be responsible for both deaths. I hope not. But I have this feeling she poisoned both of them for the money.

killa B

It's probably taken out of context!!! It is quoted that Sharon said "her side of the bed"....meaning Brittany's probably! If Sharon was referring to herself, the quoted text would have read "MY side of the bed".

Who made this post, that stupid surfer dude who's on the show and didn't know Cleveland was in Ohio??? IM UNEMPLOYED, HIRE ME!!!!