Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

StarryStarryNight

rita: she's an azzhat, that's why.

Shutupanddrive

when something is in quotes, it means it's a direct quote. So the lady said, "This is HER side of the bed." She was referring to her daughter. If it was indeed, her mother's side of the bed, she would have said, "This is MY side of the bed." As usual, you made something out of nothing. Lay off this woman. Her daughter and son-in-law are both dead. I hope she sues the a$$ off the person who leaked this.

Kelsie

All these ridiculous stories should not take away from the amazing person Brittany was. Everyone else is just messed up and freaky.

mwen

Maybe she was saying "She" as in Brittanys side of the bed.I mean it does say thisis "her" side of the bed.

smartypants1

It's probably taken out of context!!! It is quoted that Sharon said "her side of the bed"....meaning Brittany's probably! If Sharon was referring to herself, the quoted text would have read "MY side of the bed".

Who made this post, that stupid surfer dude who's on the show and didn't know Cleveland was in Ohio??? IM UNEMPLOYED, HIRE ME!!!!

Posted at 6:09 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by killa B
___________
If "Her side of the bed" was meant to be Brittany's side of the bed, then why the hell would the prescriptions on "Her side of the bed" be in Sharon's name? The prescriptions would have been in Brittany's different names.
By the way, Max is HOT! Clearly he acts like he doesn't give a crap because it's part of his personality/charm you DUMB DUMB.

Obviously you watch TMZ or you wouldn't know anything about the "surfer dude".
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

Jeff

Its California where everyone has Sex with Anything, Normal behavior for the Liberal Nuts in that State!

ARTOFWAR

...Well I guess we're going to have to go with the Michael Jackson defence on this one.... Just because you sleep with someone, doesn't mean you slept with said someone. Right???......Artofwar

azlee

I knew it!

LaLa

Number 27 (Carla):
I was just curious what you meant by, "Grampa better lock his doors"... I didn't understand it.

tgrfan42069

i figured this...he said right after britney died that he would lay in his bed with her while she held him..kinda makes you wonder if she killed britney to be with him

I Luv TMZ

That is some twisted, nasty ****!

azlee

I know at times it isn't wrong. My dad was very sick and he felt he would die through the night and wanted one of us to sleep with him. I wouldn't and told him I had to keep the fire going in the potbelly stove. It was the only heat and it was below zero weather. He was confused in his mind with his heart working at 10% but sometimes I would lay by him on top of the covers until he slept then I'd go sleep on the couch in the front room and keep the fire going all night. He would get so cold.

I Luv TMZ

Darn you TMZ, foiled again! Is "caca" ok instead of ****?

Kàt

creepy and very sick and wrong

DJ