Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

JLS

I've never seen a bigger jump to conclusion. I don't believe any of this. From what I read, it's really a stretch to think these two were intimate.

Shame on you, TMZ. Simon can't even respond. SHAME ON YOU, TMZ.

carla

"87. Number 27 (Carla):
I was just curious what you meant by, "Grampa better lock his doors"... I didn't understand it.

Posted at 7:14 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by LaLa"

I was being facetious. If it's a perfectly normal reaction to death to fall into bed with your son in law, wouldn't we all be affected by this uncontrollable need to grieve in such an inappropriate way?

That's a scary thought. I choose to believe this is an isolated incident where the woman is clearly NUTS. Some choose to believe she deserves the benefit of the doubt because... well...she was sad :-(.

Tony

WTF? Is this STAR magazine or what?

benice

Ummm...weird. I don't care how distraught you are over a loved one's death, getting into bed with their spouse is wrrrrrooooong.

Ms_Tell

GROSS just sums it up.

AA

First of all, even if she was in the bed, they could have been watching TV. Don't jump to sick conclusions. She lost her daughter and her son in law. Shame on TMZ for trying to make this woman's life even more hellish than it already is. Are you trying to get her to kill herself?

gemini81

I think she is a psych b*tch who probably killed them both!! Strange that she was there when they both mysteriously died, there's something not right about this lady...

Murgatroyd

Maybe these two freaks murdered poor Brittany. Nothing that comes out of that trash heap called Hollywood srprises me.

dd

For all of you that are not parents....NO MATTER WHAT you don't crawl into bed with your daughter spouse...I don't care how depressed you are..get him help, don't lay down with him, that is just plain wrong!!

Elsa

Well, theres a lesson to be learned here. Sharon Murphy knows how to party... everyone else is/was a lightweight.

CC

Awkward!!!!

fashion diva 1

That's F***ed up.

Hime

So first she killed Brittany to get to her husband, and when even in his vulnerable state, he still wouldn't put out, she killed him too?

I'm all for understanding whacky family situations/arrangments, but this is just plain wrong on every level.

JasonBR

Ummm ok.. and even if it was true why would she just randomly mention that in a situation like that? LOL... she has problems.

Nosey

I always suspected that the husband and the mom has something to do with brittanys death....coz i think the mom n the husband has something going on...n when the husband died...I suspected the mom has something to do with it also...its soo weird he died the same way as brittanys..same medication was also found n she also the one who found the husband deadso i really think the mom needs to be investigate...now i think she dont wana share the money n the properties with brits husband...she fooled him...he thinking they both will shared the money n properties....