Sharon Murphy -- 'Disturbed' by Simon's Bed Report

8/18/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Murphy is lashing out at the L.A. County Coroner's report on Simon Monjack's death -- especially the part that references her sharing a bed with Simon.

0818_sharon_murphy_simon_monjack_EX_getty
TMZ broke the story ... according to the final report an investigator walked through Simon's bedroom with a woman who identified one side of Simon's bed as "her side of the bed." The woman's name was withheld from the report, but law enforcement sources have identified her as Brittany Murphy's mom Sharon.

In a statement, Sharon says, "I am very disturbed that the L.A. Coroners [sic] office continues to release things to the media that are misleading."

She continues, "The TMZ story with it's [sic] salacious headline suggesting that my prescious [sic] son-in-law Simon and I slept in bed together, infering [sic] sexual contact is journalism at its lowest." Sharon also denies there were medications in the house prescribed to a "Sharon Monjack," as the Coroner's report states.

For the record, our story made it clear the Coroner's report did not suggest sexual contact between Sharon and Simon.

A Coroner's Office spokesperson tells us, "Our report speaks for itself."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I 'SAY' FAKE...

... again... GOOGLE *the Russian angle* of Britt's so SENSELESS Death - Britt's Own Mommy DRUGGest Sharon Kathleen Murphy aka *MADAME SHROOM* basically PIMPED OUT her Daughter to *the RUSSIAN$*... on Her Last "trip" *there* She Collapsed "Em" Passed...brought Her Body Back to the U.S... SHROOM"Em"*SKUM* MADE UP their BULLSH_T "story" as *told* on Larry King...
Google "Igor Desyatnikov Rublevka Milla Jovovich Brittany Murphy Death Brittany Murphy Dies After Attending VIP Party in Moscow" w/o "quotes"...

john

Yeah; I believe they were *sleeping* in the bed together, but there wasn't any sex - LMMFAO!!!!

Monjack was probably railing Sharon, while Brittany's corpse was rotting in the bathroom.

What a pair of disgusting freaks; next on TMZ we'll be reading that Sharon was nailing Brittany with a strap-on.

Traci

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey
Why is someone not looking deeper into the fact that now Sharon gets everything. I feel in my gut that she has something to do with both deaths, why won't someone look deeper into this. If not leave it alone and quit wasting you page space on her please.

vicky

I have just been waiting for this to come out since I saw them right after Brittney died. They were too much all over each other for my taste.

I 'SAY' FAKE...

... quote Sharon Kathleen Murphy, "I am disturbed..."... Damn right *you* "are"...

BTW... Harvey Harvey Harvey the KOWARD should grow *a set* then "Em"vestigate *the RUSSIAN ANGLE* of Britt's Death. As well... "readers" here on T"eM"Z should STOP BEING SHEEP "Em" START PAYING ATTENTION - After Britt's NEEDLESS Passing Kathy Najimy tweeted that Brittany had got "hOOked up with WRONG PEOPLE". Where T.F. does that "Em"ply "mold" had ANYTHING TO DO WITH Her Death? *WRONG PEOPLE... you SHEEPLE*. PAY "Em"TENTION - The TRUTH Is There Within the REACTIONS and NON-"reactions" of Britt's co-stars - Kirsten DRUNKST, Drew BarryWH0RE and Noni WANNA-Ride-her STILL HAVEN'T 'A WORD' about Britt's Passing. So "what" does *THAT* 'TELL' you?

DW

That is so disgusting to hear! I cannot believe that someone would (allegedly) sleep with her son in-law after her own daughter just died! What kind of a sick person would even think to do that?!...RIP Brittany Murphy

EarthAngel

RIP

stopit

OK, so she said, "it was her side of the bed".

Maybe she referred to the Brittany herself.

Stop this nonsense. The due are passed. A little respect.

gigi

Wow....sounds like a freaking bad soap opera. This guy is so butt ugly. What was Brittney thinking? She must have been pretty high when she married him. Also maybe her mom and Simon planned Brittney's death? If there were reports of Sharon Murphy and Simon sharing a bed, then maybe Brittney caught them in the act or had known about it for months, maybe years, and that is what ended her life? Maybe her mother was jealous of her achievements and success and her beauty? I think that Simon and her mother Sharon drained her bank account and just took advantage of her fame and fortune. Rest in peace finally Brittney. You are free from their cruel clutches and their evil. What goes around comes around, I believe. And that is probably what happened to Simon. Apparently, Brittney got her revenge.

John

The family that lays together, stays together. I'm just sayin.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5