Fan Arrested at Sylvester Stallone's Home

8/25/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sylvester Stallone's private security team sprung into action yesterday when an overzealous fan allegedly snuck on to Sly's L.A. estate and tried to score an impromptu meet-and-greet with the star.

0825_sylvester_EX_TMZ_01

Law enforcement tells TMZ ...  a member of Stallone's private security team called police around 3:30 PM and told cops they had performed a citizen's arrest on a 22-year-old male who got past Sly's gates.

We're told the suspect claimed that he simply wanted some face time with "The Expendables" star -- who wasn't home at the time.

The LAPD eventually arrived at the scene -- where they took the man into custody and booked him for misdemeanor trespassing.

According to police, the man is still in custody and is being held on $2,500 bail.

road_angel

so many misfits on this site. Making fun of him or his mother you all need your head read. With that being said many people would like to meet him. but that goes over the line. People need there privacy and you don't know who is a nut job out there. You can never be to careful. Good for the body guards for being on there toes thats what there paid for. The movie was amazing by the way. Glad STallone and his family is okay.

Tina Tsoukas

People are just out of there minds stalkers need to be put out of there way, I have been a big fan of Sly a dye heart fan but up to a point. He's a great action hero and a great guy let it go. Sly can I be one of your personel security , I would kick butt if anyone pulled up at the gates they wouldnt want a Greek temper go off. Keep smileing

bibi

His body is amazing,and to his eyebrows,Since I know SLY he still use this face expresions,his eyebrows are OK,it is just his style how he use them,it is called body language,you can find what it mean when somebody raise eyebrows.

bibi

bibi

SLY looks amazing,his body is amazing,he still looked 15 years younger,it is called good genes,his hands and neck are smooth and beautiful,by it I can see he is young looking because of genetic,and he is one amazing,sweet person

ariston bakir

the guy is young in social aspect of mind, don't you see? remeber, if LAPD injures it now, they'll be blamed for ever by that guy when has grown up and turned into a rich banker who could produce movies/ as for me, please could you send me Sly's email to send him my screenplay of 'Rambo. A New Ally' to consider it as an offer and semi-gift. the thing is that my efforts to route to his email from moscow have failed and i lost a year to contact him. I am 67, former soviet AAA officer in Egypt fighting israeli AF at the 1967 war Suez Canal southern battleground. the screenplay is based on some real events leading its hero Ares to defect to Panjshir Valley from Kabul to join Rambo there as an ally of his to fight. Young Skyhawk pilot Rambo was downed and wounded at that battlefield and was saved by Ares. Where can I send the screenplay? please do not hesitate to email me at tar.43@mail.ru

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2