Gilbert Gottfried

I'm Not Done Roasting Lampanelli!

8/27/2010 7:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gilbert Gottfried claims some of his best material got cut from the "Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff" -- but last night in NY, dude put the crosshairs right back on fellow roaster Lisa Lampanelli ... and fired off a few rounds of comedy gold.

** WARNING -- THIS IS PRETTY RACY STUFF **

sweetdee88

has Lisa Lampanelli ever made anyone laugh? not me

Dan

Lisa Tamponelli is great!!

John

Gilbert Gottfried rules

hey look at me

Most annoying voice in the world. FACT!!

YOMAMMA

So he really talks like that all the time? You got to give him credit though. The guy is funny as el.

sw

has Lisa Lampanelli ever made anyone laugh? ...Just anyone at one of her sold out shows throught the country. Lisa is amazing, can't wait to catch her show in a months in LA

jack e. jett

Just about the lamest thing you have ever posted.

TJ

Gilbert rocks!

sheesh

Lisa is amazing. She is hilarious and has the best sense of humor when it comes to taking a joke. Gilbert is hilarious to. Anyone who doesn't see that just has no sense of humor. Lighten up and laugh!!!!!!

ylg

When did Gilbert turn into the Chinese father that adopted Norbit? Love you Gilbert! Why people think Lampanelli is funny is another of life's mysteries I guess I'll find out when I die.

Dee Izgusted

I'm having a hard time deciding whether Gilbert Gottfried is harder to listen to,.. or to look at. I think that as a service to their customers - any 'comedy club' that books this gnome, should supply ice picks to the patrons, that way they can puncture their ear drums and/or stab their own eyes, as needed.

I can't believe this guy is still around,...and how does one go about making a deal with the devil?

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Craig

Gilbert Gottfried is the best, I can't stand the stand the others.

eddie

Lisa is a funny bitch, and Gilbert is still quick and on his mark and as ALWAYS funny as hell even if your not stoned.

romil4

He is just a TYPICAL New York "JEWISH" comedian , All the same, Vulgar, Attention Getting, Say Anything CRUDE- Just like Chelsea Handler, Joan Rivers, Howard Stern,Jon Stewart,Jerry Springer, Maury Povitch and etc. etc. etc,Posted at 1:22 PM on Aug 27, 2010 by Rafaelle Zuccaro

You are so right! What's funny about a person, especially a woman, degrading themselves? It escapes me & you named some of the biggest offenders.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments