Sam Ronson

Named in Deadly

Dog-Eat-Dog Attack

8/30/2010 5:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan's ex-girlfriend Sam Ronson has been named in a brutal dog attack that occurred near her L.A. apartment ... an attack that left one animal dead.

083010-sam-tmz-cops-credit
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ someone called 911 around 11:10 AM ... claiming a "pit bull" attacked a smaller dog ... and then attacked the smaller dog's female owner.

We're told when officials arrived at the scene, the smaller dog was dead ... but its owner suffered only minor injuries.

We're told law enforcement has reason to believe the aggressive dog belongs to Sam Ronson ... because the dog's home address corresponds to Sam's apartment.

UPDATE 1:30 PM PT: Sources at the scene tell us the attack dog was not a pit bull, it was a bulldog. Sam Ronson is known to own a bulldog named Cadillac.

We're also told the dog that was killed is a "very small Maltese" ... that looked to weigh roughly three to five pounds. Animal Control has just arrived on scene.

UPDATE 1:50 PM PT: We're told Animal Control left without Sam's dog.

ginny

shoot the ****ing owner, what a ****ing idiot, keep you doggies in control jerk.
who cares what type/breed the dog was kepp your ****ing mutt in control!!

they should lock you up *******!!

Anonymous69

Pit Bulls are the redneck and ghetto breed of choice.

lou

Well, of course Animal Control left without Sam's dog...she's got $$$ and they aren't going to give her a hard time. Personally, I think her dog should be destroyed, as it's vicious...but I doubt that anything will happen.

Aha

Well, its OBVIOUSLY not a pit bull...animal control left WITHOUT it.

Thomas

I am disgusted by the comments on here. Just a horrible display of anger and homophobia towards a person.
And for the record TMZ has the story wrong. Ronson's dog was attacked by the maltese who also turned on its owner.No dog is dead, sams dog has minor injuries. This was confirmed by the animal control on other sites. Tmz you has truly become a place for fiction lately.

Chris

CONTROL YOUR DOG YOU NASTY SKANK...WHAT WERE YOU AT YOUR NASTY SKANK EX GIRLFRIENDS PLACE AND NOT TAKING CARE OF YOU OTHER DOG!

bluberrybird

wow. sam ronson is easily the ugliest person i have seen. and i have seen jocelyn wildstein

LVX156

Is this twice that "Sam" has had a dog attack another animal or person. To me this says a lot about what type of person "Sam" is.

With every dog one must always know it will bite. Never forget that and protect your dog from being in that situation in the first place. Also socialize your animal but never for get rule number one. Watch your animal like they are a 1 year old child.
They not only deserve our protection but also our attention!
Unbelievable if this Sam woman has not learned this yet.
I hope she feels terrible and has to pay enough damages to actually grieve and THINK about the damage she has brought upon others.

She, if not watching her dog, makes me SICK!
It is as bad as child abuse.

nastynorm

THIS (I GUESS ITS A GIRL)GIRL IS SO UGLY SHE'D STOP A FULLY LOADED FREIGHT TRAIN 9 MILES LONG.

LVX156

@PitBullMom

Hi

I just want to let you know that as an owner of a small Chihuahua and a Rottweiler. What you are saying about little dogs being very hyper and aggressive is very true.

My cute little 5lb Chihuahua thinks she is all that and some. My Rottie has a brain and listens well. She loves children but my little one does not. She is not allowed around any children.
5lbs or not she can bite and hurt a kid or an adult. OR get hurt by attacking other dogs. She is my shadow and never leaves my sight or the home with out all the proper precautions. Nor does my Rottie who is innocent and loving as can be.

It is a sad situation and I blame the owners in dog attacks all the time. We are their protectors. I feel bad for the dogs and the woman who got hurt.

Sam, I hope, has learned a serious lesson in life.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ronson deserves the lethal injection, not the dog. Seriously, is she not the ugliest, sickliest, creepiest person you've ever seen? Don't worry, skank. Your family is rich. You won't get in trouble. But all your money can't buy you a pretty face or a pleasant personality. You're stuck being an ugly a-hole ha ha.

Luna Tick

That is what dogs do, so don't put Cadillac to sleep. The ownder should sued Ronson, tho.

tj

I love how every time there is a dog attack its always a "pit bull" even when it isn't a pit bull. RIP Tiger.

B

HEllo dumb asses it's a ****ing bulldog.. does anywhere in that article ,it say anything about a pit bull?? hell no , once again there is a dog attack and ppl who know nothing about animals come quick to say it was a pit bull even when its in front of there faces that it wasnt.

dd

THE DOG? I think it was her she looks like a vampire.