'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

This wookie is no Snookie.

I'd like to see her take a punch like Snooks did though.

Annafayah

Is it just me or does anybody else notice that white piece of ???? on the left side of her fat mouth ? What is it ? Is that how she plans on negotiating ? These airhead shows should be cancelled. Especially Greasy Whore..jersey shore w/e its called. The people that watch that kind of crap are just as brainless as the creators, producers and participants etc. If I want to watch a show about people that for the most part portray that they are rich,I would hope to see substance on the show, and how kind all the good things they could do. As for jersey shore. IF I EVER have a gross desire to see a bunch of greasy womanizing sloppy slutty goons I'll be sure to hit a local bar on a welfare day or weekend. Until them I will stay tuned out of these horrible so called shows. There is better stuff on.

Shuffle Demon

Yes double her pay....and then maybe she will actually be able to pay all the creditors she owes...

Kev the Realist

Ok, Let's see!! She is the ugly heavy set, slob with no manners, a truck drivers vocabulary and whose legal troubles have her and her s***bag husband one step ahead of bankruptcy court and hopefully jail for fraud, right? WHen are these idiot executives going to wake up and tell these losers....NO WAY... You are not worth it. Take your demands and shove them you low life piece of crap. There must be hundreds of other loser wives ( no offense to New Jersey) in NJ who would love to show trheir pathetic lives on national TV, talk about media whores, give me a break. Teresa, Here is the answer to your demands, NO and if you do nbot like it, go back to your pathetic life before Housewives of NJ and keep low so maybe your creditors won't be able to find you and your deadbeat husband for a couple of days, you skanky moron.

Janis

I say let them walk...Its time Bravo gave another set of housewives a chance To preform.

Barbie

Teresa doesn't have the value to request more money. When this show first started I liked her. Even so much as to say I wish I had a friend like her, but she has proven to be the most ignorant person I have ever seen on tv.

After watching this season and the violence that was portrayed as entertainment I will not ever watch this show again. Violence is never okay and Teresa show's that she is a violent person and Bravo needs to drop her off the show.

She's not entertaining, she's ugly inside and out ! Get rid of her Bravo or your going to lose viewers !

Barbie

I'm from New Jersey and this show portray's the women of New Jersey as nothing more than thugs.

The truth is, New Jersey has some of the wealthiest towns in the country. People who run Wall Street live in New Jersey. They are well educated professional's unlike this show which portray's these women as mob wives.

One way or another the husbands are involved with the mob ! You'd have to live here to understand what I mean, but trust me that's what these women are.

Not all of New Jersey women are like this at all ! And the Jersey Shore crew, they are all from out of the state so they don't represent New Jersey, they just represent tourist that come here every summer and trash our towns, then leave come labor day ! I can't wait for them to leave this weekend, then peace will be restored........

Steve

That's "whose" financial issues, not "who's."

dannielle

Thank you Steve, for pointing out the grammatical error. I guess when you're writing up an exclusive story about the housewives of New Jersey, it's an easy mistake to be made! ;)

michael

Shes nasty. Staub is the only reason we watch. Her husband is a midget. Her daughters are SOOOO ugly. Last, She needs to go back to Paterson. Staub needs to have someone beat her azzz. Nasty poor NJ trash. That goes Manzo family.

Michael

Oh my!!

This woman is a total NUT JOB!! She STEALS 11 million from people and she wants more money???

Yeah, she stole the money. That's basically what bankruptcy is. Now, I understand some people need a new start, but not 11 million dollars worth!!

I hope the bankruptcy attorney and judge go after them. They are liars and sc*mbags!

Caroline and her family are mobbed up. For her to say they aren't is a flat out lie. Her father in law got it mob style!

Jaqueline-where to start with her!! She was an ESCORT in Vegas!!! So when she is talking prostitution whore, she must be looking in the mirror!!

Danielle-she is the only REAL one in the bunch! Screwed up, yeah, but she is real.

Teresa is violent and needs a leash. I watch the show and I am a straight guy!! Danielle is justified in her hiring guys to cover her a$$. These other women attack, attack and attack!! It's total BS and they think they look like little angels??

They are all dilusional!

OH! And Bravo TV deletes posts they don't like!! They only put up ones that are complimentary to the people or just mildly fiesty.

Bull****!

TEAM TRUTH!!!

MTT

Sally

Send that Italian hillbilly packing. Good riddance to VIOLENT bad rubbish.

fifi

You've got no show without Danielle. Film elsewhere. If you must continue without the only interesting character at least get rid of neanderthal woman teresa. Why would you reward financial thievery & lying & violent behavior with a job, money & a platform to continue conning people & being violent. How I hate her, her fat ape husband & her ugly, bratty children. Thief!

john

Theresa and the Manzo's are worth it; they're entertaining.

Danielle is nothing but white trash ho with mob ties.

Sally

WHY is Bravo glorifying the Mafia by featuring ANY of these Italian hillbillies? The Manzos are all FOR SURE MAFIA. Get rid of them and get some HONEST people on the show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments