'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

meohmy

This is the ultimate shameful way to strongarm a network she had the nerve to show America how rich she was and flaunt the material things to us. To find out she owes millions is nothing but modern thievery how could she embarass herself and family on T.V. like this she has been living a life as a spoiled child.

At first I thought she was a reasonable person but she has unfortunatly gotten worse with cursing and throwing things she just needs to stop because she is making things worse for herself and family.

She has a beautiful family and I'm sure she may get fortunate and get the amount she wants but if she keeps up the outrageous behavior the network will not be pleased with the ratings and she shouldn't be surprised with what the outcome can be.

She lives to high and unrealistic and needs to humble herself and stop being a pridefull person spending so much money. I don't know how she can sleep at night knowing she owes so much money to others it's really a stupid way to live.

She can see now that she is just like us regular folks but has been going backwards instead of forward, now I'm sure she will get on board and see we are all the same and she is not better than any of us.

We are all capable of living a life the way she has but we were given a conscience for a reason and I think she is spoiled and needs to learn to live without things like most people have learned to do and I personally have a conscience and could never even imagine living this lavish life knowing I would have to pay it back.

Even with the economy going belly up we all should know the limit and stop before the crash, so she can't blame it on the economy it's just pure selfish spoiled kid lifestyle behavior this is a good lesson for spoiled kids and parents to alter there behavior also and not allow there kids to get away with it.

Now I know her parents never taught her the word NO! this is a sad situation.

Good Lesson!

karen031207

How about the Real Housewives of Harlem? They could use the money..

dd

Oh boy these posts have made my day I haven't laughed this hard in years. Now i really see how Bravo doesn't post negative comments, I can't stand Teresa or that worthless Jacqueline.

ER

Let her go! She has nothing going on. This woman is worst than all of them. Broke, ugly, carless, unmannered, can't talk and is bringing up a bunch of kids that resemble little monsters. Get rid of her!

dorothy mcgrath

HAVE NOT SEEN MY POSTS ON BRAVO YET. THERESA IS JUST VULGAR AND WILL PROBABLY HAVE A MUGSHOT. THE IRS IS NOT HER FAMILY FRIEND.SOMEONE THERE WILL HAVE SEEN HER AND HER HUGE AMOUNTS OF CASH. THE STONE MANSE AND ONLY AN INCOME OF $39,000.00 INCOME OF HER HUSBAND AND THE ? FAMILY ASSISTANCE? LETS FOLLOW THE MONEY. YES TO THE PEOPLE THAT VEIW THE BAPTISM AS A SACRAMENT NOT A 50,000.00 AFFAIR. I HOPE HER FURNITURE LOOKS GOOD OVER THE PIZZA PARLOR.

The chocolate factory

I say get rid of all them and get a whole new casts. There all boring and have no lifes all they do is sit @ home in there designer clothes and talk about Danielle and vise versa. Please find women who are more interesting and who have lifes outside there husbands, and children.

Katie

I hope I don't SEE YOU LATER

alita Owen

she not receive any thing more let her walk she needs a job some thing that requires her to use her brains and her hands

Bobbie

Theresa is truly a white trash, mafia chick. She is frightening and appears to be quite violent. Why would anyone pay her anything to hear her talk Jerseynese? Yukko! This whole group of women are booooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnng!

Martha

I am extremely disturbed by the violent nasty behavior on this show...It seems that the three musketeers aren't happy unless they are in some way making Danielle miserable. Danielle certainly has a colorful past, but to constantly berate her is just petty and cruel...I hope Andy Cohen and BRAVO make the ONLY choice possible and replace these women...

Georgia Girl

I agree with the other comments regarding Bravo is only posting positive blog comments...Caroline is perfect and viewers just love love Teresa. Very few negative blogs about these two. I have several times tried to leave my blogs and they are never posted. Now I know why...

Betty

To the new jersey housewife quit already no one likes you anyhow.you push your children into
Acting etc. Treat people in general lousy. Won't be on dancing with the stars very long.

SSmith

Theresa is a certified psycho, growling, pawing, clawing at the floor like a low forehead, lowland gorilla or bull. Evolution didn't do much for that one. Her little troll daughters, unfortunately look just like her.
Caroline pretends to take the high road and then encourages her son to be a pimp by opening a strip club which is just another word for brothel. I think her kids are in their early 20s. like they say, "Who would do that?"
Jacqueline and her hood rat daughter don't seem to know which way to turn. It's obvious that they're all in over their head.
Get rid of all of them. They cancelled the Sopranos because of the terrible portrayal of Italians and then this comes on the air?

Linda Maycock

Teresa!!!! is a potty mouth, she calls Danielle trash what is she, using dirty language.
Caroline!! Mad at the world because Danielle is better looking, in nut shell Caroline is jealous.........
Oh and Teresa!!! I forgot needs lots and lots of PROZAC. And get your hair line fixed while your at it. Caroline sister-in law you came from no where and no money your a joke. And Danielle your crazy
but I like you, your real!! I do not know how you set there and let three trash what ever the are call the B word, Caroline your not a good mother, you talk so nasty on the show. Good women
dont do that.
you the B word, shame on them

maggie

i say get rid of that trash