'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

silia

ok the teresa might be all that everyone is saying but comon read wat all of you are wrighting about her kids what do they have to do with it calling them ugly there children...and please bravo is getting soo much $$ from this show bec all the houswives are pathetic low life liars who wants to watch honest angels...not me!

kandy kleine

i am watching a reunion and i am sick in my stomach how the are attacking daniel those ugly whores,,, the 3 of them are ugly and thersea kids oh my god like apes like her.. they need meds the 3 of them they are sick .. daniel dont go near them with out security.... thersea needs to fight a man not little daniel why does the host let them attack her he is an ass hole to.. what about them and their faults... thersea is a pig look at her face and the vegas whore..the other one oh my god picture them for friends.. we hope thersea goes bankrupt......

Jeannie Yaild

I thought that about Bravo. I posted some comments and sure enough, they never appeared. Bravo is full of compliments for these women and why? I have no idea. Teresa is a bully. Jacquelines behavior at the first part of the reunion? Well, no wonder her daughter acts like a bully. Although I do commend her actions on part 2. She offered the Olive Branch. I don't get what it is with Teresan who harrasses people and then brags about it to her husband and others later. Real classy. She should leave the show. I agree..get more housewives on there with class.

deidrelee

Off you Theresa and your ugly daughters. Especialy the older on - that modeling thing was a set up for the show. The baby is utterly ugly. I like Caroline.

SSmith

You can take the skank out of the hood but you can't take the stank out of the skank. Theresa is one skanky hood rat. And Joe's going to jail. Is that also a lie?

lisa

Everyone has a temper when pushed, get off your high horse!! And all of you would know about white trash, your entire race is retarted!

amanda

I agree, let her go, don't renew her contract, why encourage more of that disturbing behavior?!?!? She has ruined all five of those little monkeys she is raising, i mean, who will ever be able to put up with those brats when they are older, she has ruined them for life. They are a bunch of spoiled brats, the only pretty one is the one that is ignored all the time, gabriella. Time to get an entire new cast, let some new actual housewives make some money off this show.

DD

Bye, take your bully sister-in-law with you!

Grandma S

In your words " F--K OFF Bitch ! Do you understand that? So you had to have a doctor to make your babies in a tube, get your money back. That might help pay the bank back. another question, Where is you and your kids forehead?

janet

I'm sorry but Teresa is nothing but rich white trash. I'm not even sure if she finished high school because her grammar is terrible. She doesn't deserve anything. They allowed her to put out a cookbook with NJ recipes. I doubt that they are very healthy since all the men are overweight. Teresa's girls are so spoiled. They certainly are not setting any good examples.
Danielle is o.k. but I don't think she deserves all the harassment she gets from the "Mob".

Stella

Joe should get a job.It's been a long time since he has had one. You send the whore out to make the money and look at her now. Skankette.

Kabala

Sounds like they are so hosed...

Kathy

Walk away please!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamer4u

let the ugly thing Go! She is a nuisance anyways..What good is she when her & Joe are headed to prison soon..hahahahahaha

cindy

Please let Teresa's skank, ignorant talking, uneducated tail WALK! She is soooo disgusting and thrives off of drama so bad and pulls the show ratings down and makes us all not want to watch the show anymore! She is the biggest LIAR and is so jealous of her brother and his wife; and her parenting skills (or lack of them) is so pitiful that we can not stand watching her, or her disrespectful children anymore! Melania and Gia are so rude and disrespectful; that I cringe whenever they show them on the tv show and want to smack them both in their mouths when I hear them argue, act so beligerant and out of control on that show! When Teresa gets on tv taling about Gia soon to get her "monthly bill" (like she has now 3 times that we know of) it is repulsive, and I can not bear to watch her or all of her LIES all the time! She needs to seek professional help so badly and be put on medication terribly! She acts so Bipolar that everyone can see how bad she needs to be seeing a therpist and getting professional help! It was so easy to see by her actions and comments at the Melania hair products party; that she was cleary lying to the max and trying so hard to try to cover it up and Iknow we will find out that she WAS totally behind trying to break her brother's marriage up and that she is the one spreading all the lies about his wife! Get RID of Teresa and find someone with some class to replace her skanky tail PLEASE!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14