'New Jersey Housewife'

Double My Pay

or I'll Quit!

9/1/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice is "ready to walk away" from the show unless producers cough up "Jersey Shore money" ... and fast!!!

0831_Teresa_Giudice_EX_getty
Sources connected to the show tell us "several of the women are no longer satisfied with their deals" and will not show up to begin shooting Season 3 on September 3rd -- unless they get new contracts worth significantly more moolah.

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

MizMar

How insane is it that anyone would pay this woman big money? She is crude and crazy! These women are not worth it, get some new ones and start fresh! So Teresa and Joe can walk out on $11 million in debt that we as taxpayers have to eat (and think of all the small business people they screwed over) and then she gets more and more dough for being an extreme moron! I personally believe it is criminal what they have done with other's money. What a life! Bravo, don't do it!!! Bad behavior should not be rewarded and they are the poster children for the worst behavior!

Memory

The person who wrote this should get a prize for truthfulness!!!
Oh my!!

This woman is a total NUT JOB!! She STEALS 11 million from people and she wants more money???

Yeah, she stole the money. That's basically what bankruptcy is. Now, I understand some people need a new start, but not 11 million dollars worth!!

I hope the bankruptcy attorney and judge go after them. They are liars and sc*mbags!

Caroline and her family are mobbed up. For her to say they aren't is a flat out lie. Her father in law got it mob style!

Jaqueline-where to start with her!! She was an ESCORT in Vegas!!! So when she is talking prostitution whore, she must be looking in the mirror!!

Danielle-she is the only REAL one in the bunch! Screwed up, yeah, but she is real.

Teresa is violent and needs a leash. I watch the show and I am a straight guy!! Danielle is justified in her hiring guys to cover her a$$. These other women attack, attack and attack!! It's total BS and they think they look like little angels??

They are all dilusional!

OH! And Bravo TV deletes posts they don't like!! They only put up ones that are complimentary to the people or just mildly fiesty.

Bull****!

TEAM TRUTH!!!

MTT

Memory

GOOD! Let her go - she's white trash anyway.... and definitely NOT a "Lady" as she says... listen to her mouth and look at the way she dresses and acts. LOW CLASS if I ever saw one!!!

Mikey

Joe has a love child (a son) with a woman named Tara (a blonde from NJ)…Teresa is a HOT MESS and I dont blame him for cheating on her. Tommy Manzo (Dina’s estranged husband) also has a blonde girlfriend who is in her mid twenties; a big shock to all since we all knew how Dina admitted to knowing about numerous affairs he had before they married on VH1’s My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding. Tommy is letting Dina stay in his house and he is currently sharing a place with his young mistress.

I have read several other blogs that the “nephew” in question is actually Teresa’s brother’s son with his African-American wife. Apparently her family did not approve of the union and disowned her brother.

Beaners

Let her quit, if it wasn't for Bravo she would have the book, would be paid for appearences, and besides she'd still be out spending money like it was going out of style anyway...

passin thru

OH SHUT UP

Sean

Was that considered a show? I wouldn't give them ****! Bravo don't give in,give up! This show needs to go. Come do a show on my dad and I working our asses off and earning a honest living.

Alexa

#3 Shuffle Demon
Double her pay to pay her debts? Are you crazy? This violent beast of a woman isn't going to do that. She and her cheater husband( he had an affair and has a child as a result of it) feel they're entitled to ripping people off and getting away with it.

ANGELO

AS LONG AS YOU PEOPLE WATCH THIS STUFF , THEN SHUT UP , WHOS LAUGHING , ILL BET ITS NOT YOU

Michael

#79,

Thank you very much for the compliment!

Like I said, TEAM TRUTH!!

MTT

Cynthia

Just move on..I'm sure there are other table flipping, trash talking, baby making women in New Jersey that will work for much less.

truthiness

This show has already reached its peak. Hopefully Bravo will see that investing more money in these witches will just be a waste.

andie

TRASH-TRASH-TRASH!!!!!! They all need to move it over to Jerry Springer!!!!!!

Yep I said that

GOOD! go walk off into the sunset you loud mouth no talent idiot then maybe some of these cable channels will start making shows worth watching

bella_vita

If Bravo keeps RHoNJ it's time to RECAST. The current cast has become boring and they are not worth a raise. Teresa should be fired for the way she pushed Andy and not rewarded for her behavior.