Uchitel Mourns Dead Fiance ... for the Cameras

9/1/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel made an emotional visit to a memorial dedicated to her former fiance who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks ... and for good measure, she brought along Dr. Drew and a reality TV crew.

Rachel Uchitel Fiance
Cameras were rolling last Thursday as Uchitel -- who is starring in the upcoming season of "Celebrity Rehab" -- sat down near a plaque dedicated to Andy O'Grady in New York's Central Park and read a letter she had written to honor his memory.

A source close to the production tells us Rachel then placed the note in a bottle and dropped it in the water.

Throwback kid

I'm sure if he was alive he would be proud of the woman she bacame, she makes a living out of sleeping with married celebrity's

dirty diana

dr. drew just wants attention obviously and desperately trying to keep people watching his stupid show!

dirty diana

another kate ****ing gosslin!!! the peopl like dr drew and mary hart on et need to GET TA **** OVER IT THESE HO'S ARE NOT FAMOUS.... MOST PEOPLE ARE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE SLUTS!!!DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE AND GO PROVE TO EVERYONE KATE IS JUST LIKE THESE HOOKERS FOR MESSING WITH STEVE!!!!

RICK

Was that gut married to. Make more money Rachel what do you know about Tiger & Poly Max Extremes??

wishbone

This dirty whore seems to think she's a celebrity..LOL LOL LOL. You're a circus freak you idiot. (no offence to circus freaks intended) No one has any respect for you (despite what they tell you)and no one cares about you. Take your extortion money and go the hell away.

Pat

I GUESS LOSING HER FIANCE IS WHY SHE BECAME A WHORE? Dr DREW IS JUST AS BAD, HE'LL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP HIS SHOW ON THE AIR, EVEN DISHONORING THIS MANS MEMORY. HE'S JUST AS BIG OF A WHORE AS SHE IS, ONLY HE'S A MEDIA WHORE.

sc

already know she has no shame but how DARE dr. drew and the show even think to go there to do a show - VERY DISREPECTFUL!!!

Kynanna

Is this bitch ever going to go away, She is famous for having sex with a married man, and now she takes a camera crew to Central Park to read a letter to her dead boy friend. She is a total slut.

Elizabeth from Michigan

Tacky tacky tacky!

NRE

What a piece of work. She is disgusting and would clearly f*&k a snake if someone would hold its head...and film it for reality tv.

Chrissie

She is a truly despicable person. I didn't think she could possibly sink any lower. I guess I was wrong.

What a whore.

paula w

I didn't know it was possible to disrespect someone even more. This woman is utterly useless to society, so why does the celebrity media elevate this grubbing fame whore?

I lost a very special person to me to a drug overdose & I wouldn't dream of using him to elevate myself in society (yes, he was a member of literary society & from a famous family.) I couldn't even visit his grave for nearly 6 months because his death was so heart breaking.

Rachel Uchitel needs to just be forgotten...that's the best thing they can do to her useless sorry ass.

devon

who wears f&^K me pumps and a mini dress to a "memorial"? i guess i'm expecting her to have CLASS. shame on me, lol.she's skank.

Superman

Yeah, right. Blame her slutty whore lifestyle on the terrorists. Pathetic!

boots

Her day will come when she is no longer in the spotlight. What comes around goes around. She is disgusting!