Uchitel Mourns Dead Fiance ... for the Cameras

9/1/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel made an emotional visit to a memorial dedicated to her former fiance who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks ... and for good measure, she brought along Dr. Drew and a reality TV crew.

Rachel Uchitel Fiance
Cameras were rolling last Thursday as Uchitel -- who is starring in the upcoming season of "Celebrity Rehab" -- sat down near a plaque dedicated to Andy O'Grady in New York's Central Park and read a letter she had written to honor his memory.

A source close to the production tells us Rachel then placed the note in a bottle and dropped it in the water.

Politico Pablo

You have now fullfilled your contractual obligations required of you by the producers of Celebrity Rehab.

You may now cash your paycheck. And by the way, nice shoes!

REALbarbwire7

This is pretty disgusting. Just because she was banging Tiger Woods, that doesn't make her a celebrity. This is in the poorest of taste. And Dr. Drew has fallen off his own wagon, I'm guessing, to be latching onto ANYONE who is known, in the slightest, to be on his TV show to exploit drug addicts. Now I'm thinking most of these, or many of these people aren't addicts. They get PAID for being on his show. He's just as much of a jagazz as Dr. Phil. I wouldn't take him seriously. He's probably partying till the sun comes up. What a jerk. And she's dispicable. TMZ - this is the worst thing I've seen you post. A memorial to a 9/11 victim??????????????????????????????????????????????

HARRY NIPPLES

DON'T LET HER NEAR THAT WATER!!!! You'll never get that smell out of the fish.

NickSunset

When did customer become interchangeable with Fionce. When I am banging a chick from behind I sometimes say I love you but both parties know it is in the heat of the moment.

She is pleasuring her "fionce's Member" and he says, "keep doing that and I will marry you" that does not mean.....

Drew I am losing respect for you buddy.

who dat

Dr Drew has turned into a pathetic fame whore himself. Check Rachels bikini photos. Keep that flabby ass covered

nisiek

Uglitell would never do that on her own..she does everything with paparazzi around..and she wonders why people hate her? B I T C H do you have no shame...this is almost like spitting on someones grave...how dare she do something like this in front of cameras...what a low life s l u t

Dan

I wish someone would have kicked Dr Drew into the water. That QUACK needs to be taken off the aitwaves.

Susan

This woman is not a celebrity and is such a disgrace. Didn't she get into a disagreement with her late fiance's family regarding his estate? It was about money also. There are so many people also mourning their loss from 9/11. none of them needed Dr. Drew or t.v. cameras. It seems to me this woman will do anything for money. Disgusting to say the least. I am not going to watch her on Celebrity Rehab. She is not worth my time. I will remember my family with dignity,grace and in private.

kali

repulsive piece of trash

deb

so this bimbo put the bottle in a LAKE???? what a dufus.

oc

this is nothing new, I think she got her little famewhore bug doing every interview she could right after he died.

GatorMom

This woman is famous SOLELY for having an affair with a married man with two children - it is time for her 15 minutes to be over.

GatorMom

I hope that guy drooling in the background does not have a girlfriend/wife, because he is TOAST!

bunky

I am sorry, but she is an extremely Disingenuous Low Class Whore. She belongs in a Homeless Shelter, dishing out food and cleaning up Bedbugs and Head Lice. Such a Shameful piece of CRAP.
UGH !

Tricia

It's disgusting to say the least. Only a real POS can go as low as this whore.
She and Tiger belong to each other as both have proven so far they have no boundaries and no morals at all.
They both disgust me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!