Uchitel Mourns Dead Fiance ... for the Cameras

9/1/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel made an emotional visit to a memorial dedicated to her former fiance who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks ... and for good measure, she brought along Dr. Drew and a reality TV crew.

Rachel Uchitel Fiance
Cameras were rolling last Thursday as Uchitel -- who is starring in the upcoming season of "Celebrity Rehab" -- sat down near a plaque dedicated to Andy O'Grady in New York's Central Park and read a letter she had written to honor his memory.

A source close to the production tells us Rachel then placed the note in a bottle and dropped it in the water.

lovethefog

WOW!! This takes fame whoring down to a new low...

TomKatt

How come when Rodney King goes back to sight of his beating with Dr Drew everybody says WoW what a healing moment!, But when this young lady tries to heal everyone tears her apart, I don't get it..

kickaboo

Which one is the bigger fame ho, Dr. Drew or the hooker Rachel, exploiting the dead?

Gretel

Wow, that's about the coldest thing I've ever seen. I hope he haunts her in such a frightening way that she cannot close her eyes in order to sleep. What a ****.

joanndavidcalgary

NOBODY WATCH THIS!!!
BOYCOTT THIS BIATCH!
NO ONE SHOULD BECOME A CELEBRITY FOR BOINKING SOMEONE ELSE'S MAN!!!

Kristin

Shame, shame, shame on you Dr. Drew. Whatever shred of respect I had for you is long gone after the sell out of Celebrity Rehab. Nothing is being accomplished except fame whores getting attention. Don't even pretend that what you are doing is enlightening or helpful to anyone.
Nice bra-strap whore chic attire for your "tribute" to your dead fiance, RU. Inventing an addiction so that you can extend your 15 websites of fame-whoring is shameful.
Beware of Doctors who only go by Dr. "first name" And beware of fame whores who profit from others' pain.
Tsk, tsk, tsk!

princess ali baba

She goes to mourn her ex-fiance in 5"stiletto heels & mini dress?
Can TMZ stop reporting on this loser of a person please? She is just another whore...

eyeinthesky

I believe we do not need reality tv shows to exploit such disrespecting trash that is obviously destroying our culture.

Get back to work!

My God she is such a dirtbag. Please go away already.

solar panel

FACT: during the time of Rachel's visit to Central Park there were 129 other women in the park who were much more attractive, and it wasn't even busy, as far as Central Park goes!

Frank

Dr. Drew should be ashamed of himself. This a whole new low. It really makes me sick. This so disrespectful. I am so angry with Dr Drew over this. I hope he reads this post. The lowest of the low. So many people lost thier lives that day. How can this Doctor go there. Ratings I Forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomas

S***bag whore, pimping the dead for her 15 minutes of fame.

South Beach

If I was this poor guys mother I would want to beat this b*tches ass in a very bad way.
Disrespectful to the 10th degree.

VickiC

What they don't mention in the article is that in addition to the stop at Central Park, Rachel also brought the camera crews to Ground Zero - claiming she needed "closure". She's had almost nine years to get some closure - why does she need to make a big production out of it now? This is what another article said:

Uchitel said she visited the site to "get closure on some stuff I've been dealing with ... and I don't know why people would take that the wrong way. If people think I'm milking something for the benefit of getting on TV or getting more well-known, I'm already well-known."

**********************************************************
Guess what, sunshine - we don't THINK you're milking it, we KNOW you are - because you're a miserable fame whore.

Celebrities Suck