Kanye Goes on

Twitter Rampage,

Seeks Forgiveness

9/4/2010 3:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of his infamous Taylor Swift-interrupting rant, Kanye West decided to complete the Twitter step of his 12-step forgiveness recovery plan ... by unleashing a flurry of tweets to express forgiveness, regret and nearly every emotion in between.

0904-kanye-west-twitter
Kanye posted nearly 100 tweets in a little over two hours. It started innocently enough with: "Man I love Twitter... I've always been at the mercy of the press but no more...  The media tried to demonize me."

Then it moved on to: "Remember in Anchor Man when Ron Burgandy cursed on air and the entire city turned on him? But this wasn't a joke. This was & is my real life."

And: "People tweeted that they wish I was dead... No listen.  They wanted me to die people. I carry that. I smile and take pictures through that."

Then he finally brought up Taylor: "I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

Later: "When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE ... I take the responsibility for my actions ... I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help ... Beyonce didn't need that. MTV didn't need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely  didn't want or need that."

After several more it ended with, "I'm sorry Taylor."

Kanye has gone Twitter silent since then.

Brid

Kanye, if I could talk to you, face to face, I would advise you to go back to school and learn how to spell simple words. For instance, 'change there a opinion' should read 'change their opinion'!

Darryll

Kanye West is using twitter as a propaganda tool. Kanye West is brain washing young children. Kanye West is making an attempt to control the minds and actions of impressionable children in order to gain wealth. Kanye West is a very evil person.

Nan

He was then and he is now a loser. Why does he think he's so entitled???? When will he just go away.. Hey loser your fifteen minutes is finally up...

Donn

I don't twitter so I hope he reads this here. I don't want you to die. I want you to live with the shame of being such a D-Bag! You have no talent and you are a waste of oxygen. If you were ONE-HUNDREDTH as good as you think you are, you would be the biggest entertainer in the world. But we all know you are nothing.

anonymous

i didn't know who taylor swift was until kanye famously interrupted her. so in reality, he did her a favor.

i didn't know who kanye was until madonna deigned to collaborate with him.

watcher 1

KANYE, YOU ARE SUCH A NO CLASS CLOWN! PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER LEARN MANNERS OR EVEN GIVE A REAL CRAP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR FEELINGS. YOU ARE IGNORANT AND ALWAYS WILL BE. GO AWAY JERK.

anonymous

wait.... is kanye the guy that brawled with george bush? LOL!

sarah palin bite me

kanye is EXACTLY like SARAH PALIN - who is a nazi alien robot narcissist opportunist brainless tonedeaf lying thieving cheating satanic demonspawn antichrist.

Teresa

Kanye is a self absord and ignorant person. Kany always talking about how he feels first, always about himself first. This is not about him it is about Taylor Swift, whether you like her singing or you don't she still didn't deserved what that fool Kanye did on her big night, and we all know if that happen to Kanye on his big night he would have went the 'F' off and you all know it. Besides, he still don't get it. Kanye apologize to Beyonce, first, then MTV and last but not least Taylor Swift. It should have been Taylor first and foremost, but he is an idiot and doesn't see the error of his ways. Kanye needs to get some real help. Oh, yeah, Kanye and Chris Brown are twins and joined at the mouth and their poor pathetic egos. They deserve each other, they should hook up.

Reader

Next TMZ will post that KANYE Overdosed or took his life in some other method. He is a torture soul. I don't care for Taylor Swifts music. I think she has a horrible voice and her songs suck. But hey 12 year olds have to have something to listen to too, so let her sing. None the less Kanye annoys me and he should have let her have her moment instead of being a total ass.

sarah palin bite me

too bad Cheney didn't shoot him

Mike

Its time to move on people. She's a big star now thanks to Kanye. When she was winning all those awards after the incident she should have been thanking Kanye. She got more awards and record sales out of symphathy rather than on her talents. Grammy for Album of the Year? Give me a freaking break!! So she wasn't hurt in any way...maybe her feelings a little bity.

Lykdysplt

He is a Racist pure and simple

Darvon

Waaa, Waaa, Waaa, ...

Sassy

People need to shut the hell up! It's old news, get over it. Thanks to Kanye, anyone who didn't hear of Taylor Swift, discovered her music and I don't care what anyone says, all celebs love press and she was the victim so it elevated her to the stratosphere.

He didn't physically harm the girl. It was a 100% stupid move but luckily when Beyonce hit the stage, she called Taylor back up there to have her moment to say her acceptance speech.

Kanye is a great artist who does not deserve all this extra bitching 100 years after it happened. I voted and 47% say it's not time to forgive him! Are you kidding me? This is being blown up way too much. It's old news!

I bet the same buttholes who said NO to forgiveness forgave Mel Gibson within a nanosecond for his numerous verbal assaults and think Roman Polansky is an upstanding citizen when it comes to young girls. Idiots. The guy bumrushed a stage. Big deal. We all look for that newsworthy goofiness at each MTV Award show and we all eat it up. Each year something bonkers happens at MTV so where is all the shock coming from? Examples: Bruno's bare arse in Eminem's face. Stern as Fartman. Prince's butt chaps. The one loser who climbed a stage prop after his band lost.

YES to moving on. Taylor benefited thankfully, got over it herself VERY quikly and I doubt she was all that upset once the newslines came out for months and months on end. Plus he apologized more than once!