« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady 'Shaken' in Car Crash

9/9/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a car accident this morning in Boston ...  and one person was extricated from a vehicle with the help of the jaws of life.

Tom Brady Car Accident
Brady was reportedly "shaken" by the crash -- but a source has told ESPN that he did not go the hospital. Brady is now en route to Gillette Stadium -- home of the Pats.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... one passenger in the other car is at the hospital and being treated for "serious injuries." We're told the driver of the other car was "fine."

A law enforcement source tells TMZ ... based on the preliminary investigation ... it appears Tom Brady was not at fault -- that he had the green light.

Thanks to My FOX Boston for the pictures.

UPDATE:  The driver of the other car was ticketed for running a red light.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nancy

I heard on tv just now they used jaws of life .. he has a whip lash among? . and was taken to Brigham & Women's in Boston (great hospital too) . Hope he will be fine .

fletcher

Joe Montana said that the accident was no big deal, and was played up in an unrealistic way. He said he was standing at the corner when it happened working on quick slant patterns.

Bill F. Murray

Posted at 6:01 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by fletcher
------------------
LMAO! Actually it was Joe Namath was driving around hammered looking for Suzy Kolber's house.

poppy

Truth

TOO BAD HE SURVIVED!! HIS HOT AZZ WIFE COULD'VE BEEN WIDOWED AND AVAILABLE. SUCKS FOR HER.

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 5:56 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by Nancy

It was the passenger in the van that was removed from the van.

TB went to work after the crash.

Freaks!

How much do you want to bet the other driver (even if caught running the red light on camera) sues? Ooops, maybe not, this is Boston and not California.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

good thing he wasnt burned...looks like the car is on fire ...he sure wrecks a lot of cars and suv's
send the man to driving school

Danesy

I have been listening to D&C in Boston all morning, they broke the story. He's fine, he's at Gillette now getting checked by Pats doctors, the guy that ran the light is in the hospital. All Pats fans are breathing sighs of relief right about...... NOW!

katie

his hair was probably in his eyes. you're a football player, not a model. cut the bangs, assclown.

Bill F. Murray

Posted at 6:36 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by Danesy
---------------------
I won't be satisfied until I see him play on Sunday. Looks like a pretty hard hit and you're usually sore a day or two after an accident like that. First, half of the defense ends up hurt, now this?!?!?!

Danesy

Posted at 6:39 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by Jeffro11
--------------------------

I wouldn't worry too much. Like Callahan just said, he's probably taken harder hits on a Sunday. Once the adrenaline wears off he will be sore, I'm sure he's been hit harder. All reports had him standing outside the car making phone calls for a ride, and just "shaken up". As a Dolphins fan, depsite that, I'm a huge Brady fan, so I'm glad he's OK.

R

Every day there are people in their cars running lights, stop signs, speeding, driving recklessly other ways and not giving a ratz azz about anyone else but themselves. Unfortunately, they hurt other people and not just themselves. It's a terrible situation for drivers following the rules of the road. So I have sympathy for Brady just like I would for anyone else who is involved in an accident because of some irresponsible driver.

whatever

I want a picture of the ******* that ran the light. Let me see the douche that thinks his time is worth more than someone's life. *******!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hmmm nobody mentioned maddonna was seen leaving the car

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments