Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

garnet

It's terrible isn't it that if you are in heated arguments in the middle of an acrimonious breakup and someone eavesdrop. Then what if the eavesdropper demands your apology cause they have taken personally what was meant for the other party whose side of the conversation was inaudible to the eavesdropper.

For me what was telling was her speech just before she refered to Mel in the third person "What kind of a man is that?" - she was talking to the eavesdropper and leading themn what to think. She has edited the recordings and released them in a campaign to manipulate people to what she wants them to think.

I have never been a Mel Gibson fan. As I've mentioned before I've only seen Gallipoli in a history class and saw Braveheart on tv. The recordings did grab my attention and I've no problems with recording people who pose danger. However, the whole campaign reeked.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

realist: LOL! No, haven't eaten. ANd yes, I've slowed down. Thanks. lol.

Jen

I thought he was Jamie Kennedy bein silly.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

garnte: not a gibson fan?? ARG! I'm shocked! :P

Gallipoli is good, and Braveheart was the best. But the tv version? Nah. And Gallipoli while it had it's merit it was not one of his best.

Tell us, what is your favorite movie and I'll tell you the movie of Mel's you should see.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

g-a-r-n-e-t. I CAN spell it I can.....sorry, bad typist.

get a life ho

Chris-
Or they're getting 3 cents an hour, still over paid!

Posted at 6:31 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Scotty
___________________________________________

that 3 cents may add up to some cheese curls .,lol

and that's good eaten at the trailer park Ive heard .,.LMAO !

the board is funny finally .,.,.,.

Shell

Hey, Can I get one of those black russians too? Or even a white russian will do, I'm not picky. lol

Bubbles The Chimp

That just makes him look more of the nutcase he already is.

loloagogo

Still CRAZY EYES...

freedom40

funny

Demented

Look at the eyes. Does anybody see what I see?

canook

request from TMZ
please can you tell us
who took those pictures and
have an inclusive interview with this "famous photographer"
who want to fill a class action lawsuits on my behalf

Shell

Looks like someone left the doors unsecured at the Oxalooney bin tonight.

realist

Hi Canook,

I just read your post. Wow. There's always been some talk about that $10mil after the baby was born, and from what I've read here, that was her reason for saying "you broke your deal with me." or something like that.

However, in the words of the great Louis B. Mayer,(of MGM fame) "a verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on". Therefore, legally unenforceable.

Gives more rise to the extortion scenario, I think.

Good Job!

diogenes

Sam @146

This entire situation reminds me of Ransom. There is a right and a wrong. Yes it would be easy to pay the money, but is it right.