Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

shirleyholmes

@ Firefly

I think Tellthetruth is gifted with words

LOL

Firefly

Mornin Tell,

It's 6:55 am here. Shirley and I are having coffee and biscuits with Mel want some?

shirleyholmes

@ Firefly

Is my coffee ready? I ate the biscuit already

Tellthetruth59

Morning Firefly - coffee sounds good. I'll skip the biscuit. My azz has widened a bit sitting in front of this computer the last few weeks. If this situation isn't resolved soon I'll have gone up a pants size lol!

shirleyholmes

Lol

canook

@wondering
Okay, this is fabulous Little Britain and parts of it are kind of appropriate to the whole OG/MG saga.
Part One - Ting Tong the mail order bride arrives from Thailand
and Part Two - where we discover Ting Tong isn't what all that she seems
Posted at 1:50 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by observer77
============================

for observer77
it is so hilarious how truthful to OG .."but I love you..."
especially arriving of mother-in-law

Firefly

Tell,

Haven't we all, and we can all blame it on Oxy!lol If she didn't keep dragging more stuff into this it would of been over long ago, about one pants size ago.lol

breezy

I can't wait for the release of The Beaver. Mel the Toy Storyoy CEO with his British hand sidekick. Wonder if Timothy Dalton helped him hone in on his accent.

Listen to voice of Timothy's character in this short clip from the Rocketeer.

LISA

Mel, you crack me up !!!

He's known to be a big practical joker, so I'm glad he got his sense of
humor back. I wonder what he has to be so cheery about ?! Hmmm.
Could it be that Oksana's case is sinking fast and he is about to be
vindicated big time !? ... as in Oksana's criminal behavior is not going
to be left unpunished.

shirleyholmes

@ Lisa

He's known to be a big practical joker, so I'm glad he got his sense of humor back.

----------------------------------

That is what I have been saying.

LOL

shirleyholmes

@ Firefly

Do we have time for a another one?

Firefly

Shirley,

There's a new thread on Oxy. see you there. Bring your coffee.

observer77

@canook

I'm glad you liked it canook.....don't you think it's perfect? The long black hair, the massive cheeks, and what she loves to do to him? Just like OG!!

ManiacalZebra

How can he be a "Master" of Disguise if he was recognized?

Lex

He looks like a Nazi years later living in hiding from the world, I guess that just figures or at least makes sense.