Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

koko

Poor fool. Mel is the new Michael Jackson! Truly! Walking around town like the Hunchback of Notredame. His name and reputation destroyed; he must be very depressed by how his appearance deteriorated so fast. Once human leaches find you and you let him in, it is hard to recover. I hope he can heal and learns his lesson with humility. He is a brilliant artist and should be given the chance to redeem himself. Otherwise, a bigger tragedy maybe in the works.

gonesi

Here is the video of Mel going back the the photographer's car.

I'm glad he did what he did!

I'm convinced that he hit the rock wall a couple of weeks ago because of them! They posed video of them swerving in front of him on PC hwy to film him less than an hour before he wrecked.

Those are the same tactics that got Princess Diana killed.

I feel he didn't say anything to police because the paparazzi would really go after him 10 times worse.

Anon

He may as well go with the last disguise where he looked like Saddam Hussein.

Doesn't matter what he looks like, he's still a miserable angry bullying a&%.

Politico Pablo

He looks more like Juan Valdez. Maybe Mel's behind the run up in coffee prices in Costa Rica.

Firefly

So eating you is out of the question.

Don't ask again.
Posted at 4:43 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

That was hilarious, I love a good laugh in the morning.

Teresa Treanor

No one wants to be seen coming out of a therapists office, especially someone in the public eye. He's trying but the media wont leave him alone. They can make you crazy following you around all the time. I'm On Mel's Side!

barnswella

I love his shoes, and I love looking at his legs in action in these pictures. He has still got some great legs and they way he moves is just so sexy. Who cares if he's rich, even if he wasn't, I would love to get together with him. He is so sexy, and believe it or not, at some points in those tapes, he actually sounds so passionate and sexy, on FIRE with desire. I want to vomit when I think the object of his desire was that gold-digging skank whore...there in lies the turn-off.

Scott C. Waring

Awesome starsky and hutch mustach. Now all he needs it to jump across the hood of his red car with a white nike stripe along its side.

Mel

lol at least he tried, this gold digging bitch is something else...go Mel!!!!

maya

Hey Chris, I would rather have a world full of people like Mel Gibson than a world full of people like you. Poor Chris, so pathetically jealous of a man who through hard work and tons of TALENT, managed to amass almost a BILLION DOLLARS. And you Chris, you poor thing, what have you accomplished? I'm sorry Chris, but you need to accept the fact that you will never have the talent nor the money or the love that Mel Gibson has. Just accept that fact Chris, maybe then you will be less mean spirited.

Maya 28

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

That isn't Mel Gibson, you Idiots !!

Waz

Awesome!! I love the fact that only in America you morons can make this moron disguise himself as a moron!

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

That isn't Mel Gibson, you Idiots!!!!!

Stupid People Hater

It actually would have worked as a disguise the only problem is the photographers must have known where he was. If his loc was unknown when he left his place there is no way he would have been discovered.

barnswella

That nose is completely different than Mel's that's for sure.