Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

passin thru

wilford brimly...bwhahahhaaha
hes GOT to be kidding himself?!?!!? does he really think that disguise wud work????!?!?!

mspaap

I see my advice to play nice after I left last night was ignored.
Sometimes people just enjoy name calling and disrespecting others.

That doesn't surprise me, but people in this forum talk as if they know Mel Gibson and Oksana personally.

One is an actor and the other is a singer who took advantage of each other for their own personal reasons people. Get over it.

Feel free to talk about me too, even though you don't know me. lol

Got to go engage myself in my real life.. Ta Ta

michelle

M.G. looks nice in that shirt the colors suit him and the outdoor look is always 'in',though a bit of tint on the glasses would better protect his eyes
i hope he is finding his way to a cigarette free life, hard to do but very much worth it
it's been over five years for myself and lately i can actually feel my lungs greatly improving, it's awesome

camaguey

The nose is part of the disguise, of course, as well. He doesn't have to do all that. We've forgotten already and all have sided with him 1000 percent. That horrible person, that gold-digger, that horrible mail-bride woman. She should be DEPORTED. Go away already. You are going to hell when you die.

IA

Good morning, Muppet, good morning all. Bom dia! Bom dia! (this was for you angleeyes, Just more "tang" to the board) I'm back for a quick peek. Just wanted to look at that picture again and get my morning laughs!

Hey common guys, you don't seriously think he meant to be really disguised, do you?
You think a great director like him wouldn't know something about real disguise?
Of course he's just being silly!

diogenes

Politico Pablo

You are so right. Juan Valdez Wilford brimly--not so much

Carvey

He's such a jerk. He's a walking parody.

ouy

lol LOVE IT !

leave it to Mel...although, he looks like my stinky redneck neighbor.

Sarah

Mel Gibson looks awesome! Hilarious and awesome in equal parts. :)

Mike

Mel, make it a little easier for TMZ and the rest of the paparazzi ...

Just poke some holes in a paper grocery bag and put it over your head!. You are too much of an embarrassment to be seen in public anymore!

Carvey

"326. Just poke some holes in a paper grocery bag and put it over your head!. Posted at 12:09 PM on Sep 15, 2010 by Mike"

Mel Gibson as... the unknown racist!

(only old people who remember the Gong show will get that reference)

Carvey

"328. with J P Morgan and Gene Gene the dancin machine?
Posted at 12:36 PM on Sep 15, 2010 by TMZgossip"

Yahtzee! Uh, I mean Bingo!

calypso

looks like jake gyllenhall

hotro

OMG!!! He looks like Phil Jackson!!!

Anonymous

Someone needs to send him a tee shirt that reads "No, it's really not me." Lame disquise even if it is done as a joke. Really needed a ponytail hanging from the back of the baseball cap and the glasses should be round then tinted. Give it a retro rocker look next time. LOL