Mel Gibson -- Master of Disguise!

9/14/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The similarities are striking ... but no, the man you're looking at is not Wilford Brimley ... it's Mel Gibson ... in disguise!!!!

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Mel taped on his best Quaker Oats moustache -- along with a hat and glasses combo -- in a failed attempt to go incognito in L.A. yesterday.

Can't imagine why he'd wanna hide his identity ...

Bruno

==================================================

...says the person who is quite familar with "hairy palms".

Posted at 4:59 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Shell
============================================================

Naaaa... I think even Chris's palms deserted him. It explains the irritability.

Shell

LOL @ Bruno Yep, that explains it, he's got the tool but nothing to whack it with...

IA

Oh my gosh! That is soooooo funny!! ROTFLOL my kids think I'm going mad!
That's Mel alright - you can tell by the profile pix (from the side of his face).
Mel, a beard would have helped a lot! You'd think an actor like him would know to disguise better, heh?
(I think he's uncertain whether the mustache will stay so he has his hand out to catch it?)
And get back on that treadmill! Getting a bit chubby. But don't worry, your fans still adore you.

Bruno

@Shell- Actually, I was thinking the palms backed out because there wasn't much tool to work with. Kind of a waste of their effort.

Shuffle Demon

I wouldn't want to be seen by that Skank OxSanity either...

Rhondo

i'M NOT CONVINCED IT'S HIM

Shell

Posted at 5:08 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by Bruno
===============================================

I stand corrected. You are right and too funny.....

chris

Bruno,

Your wife tried to tell me about your penis, but her mouth was full (of mine!)

She's good by the way.....did she learn from Oksana?

naplessell

that's my gay bear! leave him alone! he's a good smoocher, & has a very kissable behind!

Broeheem

His disguise offends me. He now owes me one billion dollars.

Tellit

He looks better this way.

middleagedcrazy

Whoah, chris, what's YOUR problem? Sounds like nappytime to me. Very odd, honeypie, shows a little inappropriate aggression toward public figures?

Tee hee

chris

Tee hee

Posted at 5:24 PM on Sep 14, 2010 by middleagedcrazy
-------------------------------------------------
Nope not nappy time I posted a comment and TRUE TO FORM, was hit back by others where shots were taken at me...so fire at me and I'll fire back......tit for tat...eye for an eye.....

Bruno

@Chris- Well darling, I don't have a wife or a penis, not genetically possible. But if I did, I'm sure mine would be bigger than yours.

IA

Anyone still have the link for the pictures of Mel arriving from his trip on the airport? I can't find them anymore and can't remember where I saw them. I want to do some comparisons.