'NJ Housewife' -- I Will Quit If Staub Returns

9/20/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Caroline Manzo claims she delivered a strict ultimatum to the show's producers -- if Danielle Staub returned for another season ... she'd quit the show.

091610_housewive_ultimatum
Manzo spilled it on camera during a deposition in Staub's nasty defamation lawsuit against her ex-husband, Kevin Maher.

During the depo, Caroline said, "I did tell Bravo and Sirens that there is no amount of money you could put on the table for me next year."

She added, "If Danielle Staub is on the show, I am out because my integrity means too much to me ... so for Season 3, they know it's either Danielle or myself."

Integri-what?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

ragusbabe

Caroline,
You never had integrity, just self righteousness. Look at your own family before you start casting stones.

Susan

Not that Danielle Staub is anyone, but seriously, who cares about that loudmouth, red headed, wannabe mafia princess either?
Seriously, she is as boring and pushy as that dumb whore

TheTruth

Please caroline without danielle there would be no show!! what will we watch you guys spend your mob money in cash..hmmm no paper trail "we get it"....this is the most boring show of the housewives by far

MzJuan

GIRL, BYE!!! AND GOOD RIDDANCE TO OLD RUBBISH.

Bette

Caroline is manipulating the family and Theresa - she even did it on the reunion ('leading' the others as to what they should say). She is a sneak!

Without Danielle, there is no show. What would Bravo do, bring Dinah back? That would be exciting. Maybe we could all watch while Caroline tries to guide Dinah to decide if she is a Buddhist, Christian, spiritualist, etc.

Tanya

Danielle, Stop running from Teresa! the next time she start chasing you, turn around and pick up a rock a bust her in her big ass head,, I'll bet she will leave you along then..

Tanya

Good, leave the show, and take Teresa with you.. Caroline, with your nose in the air, i like Danielle way better than you.. so leave and don't look back..

claudia

caroline makes me want to gag...she's SUCH A HYPROCRITE...maybe she's a republican. i say YES danielle, NO caroline. the show would be so much better off.

sonia

Caroline, when did you get better then anyone else, go. There is no show with out Danny Girl.

agape

Please go ahead and LEAVE Caroline Manzo --- most people don't like bullies anyway.

housewife

I truly dislike the manzoe clan. I think they are sneaky self righteous,judgmental wannabes. Everytie I watch the show I fastforward trough their scenes, ugh i cant stand Caroline she is soo glad to be the center of attention and does anyone else notice her oldest son is gay, her daughters boyfriends parents dont like her, and her husband is tired of her, and none of her kids have their own sense of self identity thanks to her calculative psycho ass! and she is fake ad manipulative. Just like daniel but better at covering it up with good acting skills and sheep clothing, I despise this woman. Get real caroline manzo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5